FREE Ogden's Quest (Help Needed)

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by F13RY, Mar 20, 2019.

1. F13RY

F13RY Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello. I am looking for people who can help me in creating my game, which is called Ogden's Quest.
    A demo will become available very shortly. Expect a demo in the next day or two.
    Welcome to the world of Ogden's Quest. Ogden is on a quest to retrieve seven Pendants from the main (currently unnamed) antagonist. These pendants are said to hold immense power, and can make anybody who uses the power of all seven of them godlike.
    The current party is,
    Ogden: An iron-willed, kindhearted blacksmith, on a quest to stop (unnamed villain) from wreaking havoc on his world.
    [​IMG]
    Finn: A ruthless bowman and gunslinger, ready for just about anything.
    [​IMG]
    Theo: A warlock, ghost, uh, wizard- nobody really knows what he is, but he is one powerful... er.... human.
    [​IMG]
    Roland: A former soldier turned mercenary. He packs a punch, and can certainly take a punch.
    [​IMG]
    Overtime, Finn, Theo, and Roland join your party, so you do not start off with them in your party.
    I am hoping to break the game into multiple chapters. One full standalone game, broken into 8 or 9 chapters. Each with a different area, slightly or completely different enemies, different mini-bosses, and one boss for each chapter.
    Map Creator/Designer
    I am absolutely terrible at making maps, so a map creator would be nice to have on the team.
    Tileset Designer
    I would like to make my game a bit less default to RPG Maker MV's standards, so I would like to use custom tiles.
    Enemy Graphic Designer
    As well as original tiles, I would like to make original enemies and enemy sprites as well.
    Music Creator:
    I would like to have original battle music, and original map music for my game, so a music creator would be very appreciated :)

My role in this project is the main story designer, character creator (personality, role, etc...), and event creator.

In return, please message my discord so we can discuss what I can give in return.
    Also, you will be guaranteed a spot in credits if you help, as well as a character of your choice in game. (Main Character, Minor Character, Antagonist, whatever you want the character to be as long as it does not replace the current Primary Main Character that is Ogden.)

If you are interested, message me on discord. F13RY#6721

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  2. DaveyBriteRPG

DaveyBriteRPG Music Producer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    You are blocking discord friend requests.
    DB

3. F13RY

F13RY Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    whoops. my bad. should be fixed now.

4. DaveyBriteRPG

DaveyBriteRPG Music Producer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Alright, im gonna send you an add. Im in the middle of a raid atm in ff14 but if you could poke me id like to chat about the music you need.
    I'll be named Lexi :)

DB