Akito1488

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
THANK YOU. REQUESTING PERMISSION TO USE IN MY COMMERCIAL GAME. i been searching everywhere for asian style tilesets for my game until i have the money for the resource packs. u are a lifesaver. and of course you'll be credited for the letters in big bold letters. also how i would use the boat? cuz i basically a separate world map of the 3 kingdoms china, and that would be a nice boat to sail in...but idk how vehicles work yet

Pearl484

Sweetly Spiked Flower
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
THANK YOU. REQUESTING PERMISSION TO USE IN MY COMMERCIAL GAME. i been searching everywhere for asian style tilesets for my game until i have the money for the resource packs. u are a lifesaver. and of course you'll be credited for the letters in big bold letters. also how i would use the boat? cuz i basically a separate world map of the 3 kingdoms china, and that would be a nice boat to sail in...but idk how vehicles work yet
Permission given in Terms of Use at bottom of first post.

destro0419

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello, My Name is Destro, I Discover Your Wonderful Sprites and I Wish to Made Goryeo Dynasty (Korean History) Game With Your Amazing Works!! : D

But I Have a Question for You. I Have a RPG Maker VX Ace, and MV too. But I Wish to Made Goryeo Dynasty Game as RPG Maker VX Ace With Your Artwork.

Can I Use Your Works for RPG MAKER VX ACE Project?? PLEASSSSEEEEE???? : (

Last edited:

Ogedei

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Added city wall gates and corner pavilions for over-world graphics.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirata12