METACHASER

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
ENGLISH
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Anyone know of a safe Ogg convertor? By safe, I mean reputable and not having any malware or bloatware or potential viruses in it. I know that VLC Media Player can convert Wav files to Ogg files one at a time. But a program that could convert multiple MP3 and WAV files into Ogg would be ideal.

orochi2k

The Mad King of Neolithic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Format Factory. :kaojoy:

Milennin

"With a bang and a boom!"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Audacity is one of the best freeware programs for converting and a lot of other audio related stuff.

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
EN, FR
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I also vouch for Audacity. It's what I used to convert to ogg as a game composer (my export from composing softwares are usually in wav format). With Audacity, which is a free open-source software, it is easy to convert: drag the track in the software, click export, and select your export format.

PikaFan64U

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I use freeac here's the link!
Freeac

Last edited:

Kuu_t

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I recommend Audacity too.

It's very simple to use for converting files.
Just download and install the software, and drop the .wav (or what ever audio file you want to convert) in.
go file -> export -> export to .ogg

AssumedPseudonym

Lawful Neutral
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
For multiple files, I’d actually recommend FFmpeg, as long as you don’t mind running from the command line. If you have a lot of files you need to convert, it should be pretty easy to just do a quick script to run them through as a batch. Audacity is good as far as it goes, but it does get tedious after the first six or seven.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This scene was suppose to be a test... but now, it's going in the game as official side/optional content. :kaosalute:

functionality(This is function demo not game demo)
1 The door of ABS map can open upon clearing all the monsters
2 Secret room/road arrow/lighting/whatever others can be shown upon clearing too
3 Boss HP bar and loot effect, loot jump and item name color as well as the pick-up animation effect
4 Back to town and "victory aftermath" screen for ABS maps/rooms
Playing one of the two RM2k3 games I was best known for back in the day, one I made in the Spring semester of my Freshmen year in college like 15 years ago, feeling all kinds of ways about it. I have not played this game in WELL over 10 years. I feel a million years old RN.
One of these days, I need to find/figure out how to replicate the Brave/Default system. Heheh...
Are ReSTAFFs a thing anymore? Just curious, not sure if this is thread-worthy, so just musing here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pokerapk