Not open for further replies.

Amarysse

Ubiquitous Gimmick
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello! Updated to 1.3.0 and followed Archeia's helpful instructions to update my project too, and everything seems fine... except for looping music. OGG files with LOOPSTART and LOOPLENGTH tags in them (i.e. most of them) don't seem to be respecting these tags any more, leading to broken loops.

This isn't an issue with some tracks that have already been composed and edited with looping in mind, but for those with an "intro" section that isn't supposed to be incorporated into the loop, it's an issue. I've noticed it particularly with the remastered RM2k tracks such as 2000_Battle1, 2000_Battle3 and 2000_Opening2 -- the tags are present and correct, and rpg_core.js still seems to be looking for them, but neither the RPG Maker editor music player nor the game itself appear to be respecting the loop points any longer, whereas they were fine before the update.

Any fixes forthcoming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Man, nobody has created an MZ state animation plugin outside of VisuStella. That breaks my heart.
Finnuval wrote on Alador's profile.
Cute new avatar you got there ;)
Alberest so far, got a lot done but still ALOT left to do.
Wish I had a better means of taking screenshots...
Map is 148x98

concept: zombie slayer fest.

Lag because of outdated hardware.

Lots todo:
-Terrax lightning should have another step for the flashlight, between up down left right.
-Also Online mv from Nelderson should emit the flashlight from the other player.
-Animation needed for killing the zombie...
Before adding it to #crypchania.
Working on a case. Get all the evidence to prosecute some bad guys. :kaojoy:
But, the game development schedule delayed. :kaoswt2:
The moral of the story: No good deed goes unpunished... I guess...
Except that, nothing to see here. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keitaro122