Oh, hi there.

steeltamashii

A Simple Storyteller
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi my name is Will (aka steeltamashii). I've been lurking the RPG Maker boards for a while now, and decided that today, I'm going to make my first post!

I got into video games back in the early '90s with the Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo, and ever since I've wanted to make my own video game. Turns out I wasn't the only one, since I found out about RPG Maker and saw a ton of people like me that were doing just that! So I bought VX Ace and began working on my first project that I'm currently working on, a sci-fi roguelike dungeon crawler. Needless to say, I am having a blast.

Anyhoo, I look forward to talking with you all in the future, whether it be about video games, anime/manga, Star Trek, anything really. Glad to be here and hope to speak to you soon!

Marsigne

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi, welcome :D If you need help, there are people around wanting to help! :)

EDIT: Noticed you uploaded your character's picture, nice :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Welcome to the group!

Sennie

Demon Slayer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi,

Welcome to the community. I hope you have a fun time whilst your here :)

doncht

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
You'll find it worthwhile to be here. Welcome aboard buddy! 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Both the polls for the 3rd Original Character Contest ended with 5th place ties! So let's break those ties. Vote now for your favorite of the ones tied!

werewolf and his friends added!!

YAY! I just posted my third Guide! Setting up STEAM Integration in RPG Maker MV WITH updated NW.js (huge performance update)
rux
MUCLSES!!! :epicface: :epicface:
If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As game developers, we need to empower one another; not put each other down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tealearl