hayahay

The Lazy One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Alien Language
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
oh there is an introduction section :rswt (I didn't notice this one)
You guys can call me H, I'm a comsci student . I've been trying to create games since forever and still can't finish one up to now due studies and other reasons.
Now that we are in a quarantine until this pandemic is finally over I have time to maybe work on a game again (hopefully :rtear:) . I'm still learning javascript and hoping I can make/finish my own script in the future, I'm not that bad when it comes to drawings (I practice most of the time during class haha!) I'm just not that good either. So let's see what I can create this time, looking forward to working with you guys!

actor2 sketch.PNG
here is a sample sketch of my actor2

kyonides

Reforged is laughable
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Can I steal it? Ehem, I mean, can I use the colored version? :D

hayahay

The Lazy One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Alien Language
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can I steal it? Ehem, I mean, can I use the colored version? :D
lol... there is no colored version (yet), tho I might try and create all main actors (if I'm in the mood :guffaw:)

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh, hi Mark! I too am named Mark, as are all non-marks!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
*draws pentagram on wall*
Is this good drawing pentagram?
*whispers yes my little murda now feed me alfredo sauce*
Will do!

Good job human! Your skills in the drawing of drawings is most impressive. The dark one has informed me through consumption of fake Italian cuisine that you are most murda! Continue these skills and you shall be granted many objects that society has convinced you that you must obtain through setting standards around as you aged to this point. Sacrifices shall be made now in your honor! Expect all future stylus to never inflict allergic reactions on your hands for they are most vital to the coming apocalypse.

We hope to see more of your artistic expressions in a future wave of reality! Good day human.

hayahay

The Lazy One
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Alien Language
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Oh, hi Mark! I too am named Mark, as are all non-marks!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
*draws pentagram on wall*
Is this good drawing pentagram?
*whispers yes my little murda now feed me alfredo sauce*
Will do!

Good job human! Your skills in the drawing of drawings is most impressive. The dark one has informed me through consumption of fake Italian cuisine that you are most murda! Continue these skills and you shall be granted many objects that society has convinced you that you must obtain through setting standards around as you aged to this point. Sacrifices shall be made now in your honor! Expect all future stylus to never inflict allergic reactions on your hands for they are most vital to the coming apocalypse.

We hope to see more of your artistic expressions in a future wave of reality! Good day human.
I didn't get most of it but thanks! lol..

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/ Forum Reactor‍/ Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice to meet you. Welcome to this community. Great Artwork.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I stumbled upon 2 articles about why time goes faster as we age, and how to "slow down time".
Check them out, very interesting read. :D
Faster Time
Slower Time
Anyone can recommend a good gaming mouse? My mouse wheel has given up. Last mouse was steel series diablo iii edition (I know, it's been a while)
And then I figured out a way to doing a "regular animation" that's affected by PIXI particles. So now each frame of the animation gets particle effects. Soon my dreams of a world without QSprite will be realized. :kaopride:
Currently every NPC in my RPG gets a name, its kinda useless to name all, but Its also cool, somehow.
Biggest prob is to come up with different names. xD
I'm back from my visit to my family. Was really great to see them again after a year even if I had to get tested for covid for the visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moguta