xsiN

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello! I'm siN and I intend to become a games creator in the nearby future, a secretary job or anything else doesn't please me like making games does.

It's the first time that I demonstrate interest in actually downloading a program that creates games, I'm awfully lazy so if I'm here, it's worth it.

I've come to the forum with the sole purpose to seek acknowledgement in the forum thus I have an annoying bug that has kept me entertained for a serious amount of time (9,999991 minutes)

Uhm..what else...
Ah yes, my favourite music genre is dubstep although I also listen to trap (rarely), EDM (frequently), rap...? (sometimes), my favourite food is pizza and I hate things that bore me.
No motivation = no interest

I don't really have anything else to say for now, if I remember I shall post one thing or two, for now this will be kept as it is.

ps: i'm watching you

TakeHomeTheCup

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, I assume you mean EDM as in "Electronic Dance Music"?

Stanley

Nobody, Joystrike Scientist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay, Lotudian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi Sin, welcome:kaohi:
Pineapples toppings on pizza, yay or nay?:kaosalute:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Took our dogs on a walk and someone asked if our smallest one was a gueanie pig ((however it's spelt))
I decided to create reboots of my games on RPG Maker MV. I'm happy. :biggrin:
So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawbies