Ashfell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i have a event when i hit the switch its should move up 4 block but once the event starts the event picture disapears not sure what is going onUntitled-1.jpg

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Where does the sprite come from? If it's from a character sheet, "up" is the bottom row of tiles, so my guess is the bottom row will be blank.

If this event is doing nothing but moving up, move the image to the bottom row. Or alternately, just check the Direction Fix button so it doesn't change the sprite when it changes direction.

Also uncheck the Walking box.

Ashfell

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ty i hate when its somthing simple weird thing is i have a copy of the same event on another map event and it worked fine but this one i had to select directional fix for it and the other one is unchecked

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If the other one worked fine, it's because the sprite you selected is on the correct row for the movement you give it. Without Direction Fix checked, when something moves down it gets the sprite from the top row, when it moves left it gets the sprite from the second row, when it moves right it gets the sprite from the third row, and when it moves up it gets the sprite from the bottom row. Look at the character sheets with actual people or animals on them, where all sprites are the same character, and you'll see how it works.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

5 months and no progression at all, i love me.
1.6 update incoming with quality breakthrough! :kaoluv:

1643254634071.png
I might try the mechanical bull at the fair on Friday... for one of the challenges, if you stay on for two minutes, you win $200. I might give that a try and see if I win--I'm pretty good at holding on to things.
Remaking a more streamlined version of my Remote Move map skill in MZ, just one switch and one variable to handle everything. If you seen the Move skill in Golden Sun before, moving far away items with your mind is pretty cool

MZtestRemoteMove.gif
I don't want to brag or anything but I was entertaining a woman the other night. I told her jokes while she bandaged my foot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dracoonix