Old Diving Suit VX Ace Char Sheet

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by comedianmasta, Jun 13, 2019.

1. comedianmasta

comedianmasta Steampunk Writer Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Hello artists.

Today I would like to request a resource to make my game look a little better. I have an underwater section in my game and I am currently using a knight suit as a "diving suit". This close to release, a beta tester told me it takes them right out of it. I figured it's time to try my luck here.

Request: A Char sheet for a diving suit.

RPG Maker: VX Ace

Description: See reference images. I would like an air tank on the back and the helmet needs to be recognizable. Otherwise I don't feel too picky on this.

Stretch Goals: I guess multiple types of suits (see reference images below) or different helmets but at the moment I do not have a need for multiple, that would just be your choice as artists.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Who am I? I am the creator, designer, writer, and all around project lead of a game called Wild Araz which is for the website Citizens of Antiford.com to help show their world to interested parties. The game is almost complete and is in the final stages of development, so all art asset requests are to bring the art used more in-line with in world canon or quality of life improvements.

Terms: Although I need use of these assets for the game, I would like for anything made for this request to still be available for the RPG maker community who has helped and supported me throughout this process. if you, the artist, have any additional terms of use (including the name you want credited) please include that with your final submission of the finished product.

Thank you and have a glorious day

Edit: I'll link to the game project so you know I'm serious:
    https://www.facebook.com/wildaraz/

Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
  2. comedianmasta

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    I'm gonna Bump this in time for the weekend. Waited a week. Added links to some videos showing off the project as well as the facebook page.

3. comedianmasta

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    ~Bump it~

4. comedianmasta

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    ~ Bump Again.
    If you have any questions, please let me know. I can be more specific if needed.