Old Forum Store Question

AlanLane

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey, I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to find our old purchases made to the forum store?
I had bought some things when I had member+ for the bonus deals, and stupidly lost key information.
I have all the files, but not sure where the credit lists are because they're off in other folders and I have 3 hard drives full of stuff :(

I just really need to know if what I have is something I bought, or something that was downloaded on the forum that has different licensing rules. One example would be some sound effects I have with file names like this: RPG1_46.ogg is that a file that came from store? Or is it a forum member who posted it?

Sorry for the confusion for anyone that reads this. I was currently on break from things back when there were posts made about Member+ and the Forum store ending, and I couldn't quite figure out the conclusion to it.

Now I am back and trying to move everything over to MV so I would like to organize correctly this time. I was younger and more naive with handling information, because I didn't think anyone would ever see a game I made. ><;

TLDR; My store account does not have many of the purchases I know I've made, and I'm looking for a way to either find information on past purchases, or see if my files match up with what is sold. Also would need the credit list for anything I end up matching. I've sent two tickets, only one was answered with "Information you want to know can be checked on RPG Maker Web".

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's a bit of a sad support response.

When the forum store was closed, we were told to PM @Lunarea with the purchases we wanted transferred across to the RM Web store. But we had to list the products. Maybe @Touchfuzzy can indicate if there's still a way to get that information?

Note that with the updates happening in a couple of days, staff who run the forum (admin side) might be pretty busy and not able to respond quickly.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
most likely the support answer came from someone who is new and wasn't around when the forum store existed - because that was many years ago.
I know that Lunarea made a copy of the old forum data when she was a Degica employee, but she stopped working for Degica one or two years ago (and the forum store closed five years ago or so).
I don't know if anyone currently working for Degica even knows where that backup was placed as the entire transfer process couldn't be automated and required manual transfer of all data...

AlanLane

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you both for your quick responses! Wow 5 years ago, I didn't even realize it has been that long :o I guess I will try to keep looking through my files and see what I dig up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My first Video Scene - Kraken Art By @whtdragon -

Still needs work but its a start.
Considering a side project of making a Choose Your Own Adventure in MV but letting people play it as YouTube videos with the choices at the end leading to other videos. Thoughts?
I've made a rudimentary prototype map for the first game with the MV RTP overworld tiling. I'm probably going to photoshop the crap out of it for parallax, but the prototype has given me new ideas about how I want to place dungeons in the game.
I got tired of not having an avatar image. Couldn't think of anything cool. So I'm just using my game's antagonist instead... How original. At least both of our names start with C?
Expectation: Design/dev a game for the game jam | Reality: "These codes suck, why did I do it this way? lemme fix this. Also what if I add feature xyz because... well, I can."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tocilux