Aravahn

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
So did an update ever get posted?

I'm having the same issue described by some others, no hair appearing on the down, left, and right-facing walking sprites.

Otherwise, very awesome upgrade.

Merancapeman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
okay, listen up guys ^^

i could no longer wait for this so i basically sat down and made the missing parts myself using OP's pic as a guideline. no idea whether it's okay for me to post them here or not, but here they are

THIS and THIS

they go into the "Generator > TV > Male" folder.

they should be named something like "TV_RearHair2_p18_c" (the completely yellow one) and "TV_RearHair2_p18" but you will most likely have to change the "p18" part to whatever number they'll be for you.

for me, they work fine now.

EXAMPLE

thanks again to zheg for creating this stuff! i hope it was okay for me to post my selfmade ones in this thread.
You're a life saver, thank you!

Wait... why did you upload it without the BACK of the head? Haha, you went to fix it and instead created it inverted, so now it's not missing the other parts, but now it's missing the only part the OP accidentally left as the only part!

Last edited by a moderator:

TaraIzumi

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
You're a life saver, thank you!

Wait... why did you upload it without the BACK of the head? Haha, you went to fix it and instead created it inverted, so now it's not missing the other parts, but now it's missing the only part the OP accidentally left as the only part!
what exactly do you mean? the only stuff missing from zheg's upload (at least for me) was the RearHair2 thingy? the back of the head was never missing for me so i didn't create it. those two files i uploaded + zheg's stuff do the job for me. they are not meant to be used INSTEAD of zheg's upload but TOGETHER with it.

(or maybe i just don't fully understand your issue - correct me if i'm wrong :D )

kingkoopa300

Sprite Farmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
okay, listen up guys ^^

i could no longer wait for this so i basically sat down and made the missing parts myself using OP's pic as a guideline. no idea whether it's okay for me to post them here or not, but here they are

THIS and THIS

they should be named something like "TV_RearHair2_p18_c" (the completely yellow one) and "TV_RearHair2_p18" but you will most likely have to change the "p18" part to whatever number they'll be for you.

EXAMPLE

thanks again to zheg for creating this stuff! i hope it was okay for me to post my selfmade ones in this thread.
Good Job!!! was hoping someone did this already

kingkoopa300

Sprite Farmer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Facial Mark Version Simple photoshop edit allows more customization any face shape you got can now use Zheg's beautiful art...

​
Download 

FG_FacialMark_p06_c1_m005.png    icon_FacialMark_p06.png
<iframe src="https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=A965337A967AD0F7&resid=A965337A967AD0F7%21140&authkey=ADhE61Ttm6gh6BU" width="98" height="120" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>  ​

Examples

also created a gradient so you can match skin color up backup your gradients file first, i'm only going to use this gradients.png for old characters i suggest you do the same ;)

gradients.png

Zeng feel free to claim as your own only took 20 mins to edit, and add TV_RearHair2.png to your download!!! and i'm not personally responsible for damages to your generator but if you haven't figured out how to backup things that's your own fault lol :D

OwnItAllNmore

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Hmm for some reason, the rear end hair doesn't show up on my game. I mean its there under variation but when I clock it nothing appears. which sucks because I like the balding rear hair. any one else have this problem?

Owellow

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
edit. solved.

emilywake

Reader, writer, and gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Now all we need is Old Woman Resources. But this is awesome!

DrewRobo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The download is not available for my account, is it because I'm a newbie? Thanks!

deda3

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
DrewRobo, it happens the same to me, and I'm a newbie too.

Nevertheless, great resource! Thanks!

Tuca

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm having the same issue, also a newbie. I messaged the admins about it a couple days ago but no answer yet.

You'd think there'd be some information regarding exactly what is needed of an account to download files, but I haven't found anything...

Tyrael79

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
The download is not available for my account, is it because I'm a newbie? Thanks!

It should be working now, the same was happening to me!

This is one of the best Generator parts, with the update it was sorely missed. I freaked out when I couldnt re-DL it again, but yesterday when I tried again it was all working perfectly again :)

DTracy3

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Luxembourgish
Primarily Uses
It's really nice. I wanted to ask about the terms of use, since I would love to use it in a game that I wanna commercially release once it's finished.

Vinvin

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
okay, listen up guys ^^

THIS and THIS

they should be named something like "TV_RearHair2_p18_c" (the completely yellow one) and "TV_RearHair2_p18" but you will most likely have to change the "p18" part to whatever number they'll be for you.

EXAMPLE

@Taralzumi can u give me the "TV_RearHair2_p18_c" (the completely yellow one) and "TV_RearHair2_p18" you've made please? links are broken, thx a lot

FuryKevin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi thanks for the Generator part.

I believe that TV_RearHair2 link is broken, as Vinvin said.

Could we please get a fixed link?

FuryKevin

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Taralzumi can u give me the "TV_RearHair2_p18_c" (the completely yellow one) and "TV_RearHair2_p18" you've made please? links are broken, thx a lot

Hey, umm...

In the meantime, I decided to go on to photoshop and do a quick one myself... It's not as good but better than having a bald character, here you go.

Attachments

• TV_RearHair2_p19_c.png
    TV_RearHair2_p19_c.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 13
  • TV_RearHair2_p19.png
    TV_RearHair2_p19.png
    2 KB · Views: 13

Kingsley_O

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, umm...

In the meantime, I decided to go on to photoshop and do a quick one myself... It's not as good but better than having a bald character, here you go.
Can you let us know what your terms are for using this, Kevin?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....
Their tactics are evolving. They've learned to call for help when cornered. Never trust a mammal!
Good morning all. I still have a post up on video editing for cinematic trailers. Please make sure to check that out and give me a message as its still active in offers.
Hey everyone! I'm back :D

Snow White? More like Snowhere to be seen amiright? Hahaha I'm so sorry!! :kaocry:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anselmo00