Morpheus

Jack-of-Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
I already made a ticket by emailing sales support about it, but i made a purchase of this tilepack a few years ago when I was working with VX ACE and recently got back into it but this product isnt in my library. I remember buying it because it had a bunch of nice interior tiles, along with a scifi train in one of the tiles. Is there some reason why this wouldn't be in MY ORDERS on my account? Thanks for any help.

Euphony

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Is it possible you've purchased things through two different accounts, one through the main site and one through the forum?

I know I've done that, and even though I used the same e-mail on each method, they aren't connected i.e. the things I bought through the forum don't show up on my main site account.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morpheus

Jack-of-Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
Is it possible you've purchased things through two different accounts, one through the main site and one through the forum?

I know I've done that, and even though I used the same e-mail on each method, they aren't connected i.e. the things I bought through the forum don't show up on my main site account.
Possibly but it was maybe 2 years ago when I bought it. How do I check if I have purchased it through the forum?

Euphony

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Morpheus At the top of the forum, there should be a Store tab, then under that Orders.

Morpheus

Jack-of-Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Morpheus At the top of the forum, there should be a Store tab, then under that Orders.
Yeah, it says no orders so I have never purchased anything off the forum. 

I hope they don't tell me "tough luck" because i KNOW I purchased them.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Morpheus

no - but can it be that it is a bit more than two years since that purchase?

Originally the main shop had no account system and all purchases from there were handled completely by email and a database that is not accessable directly.

At some time around two or three years ago, the main store was revamped to get an account database, and only orders done after that will show up automatically in that account system.

If you don't have the email from the first store with the download links anymore, you need to contact sales support for either a resend of the old email or for a transfer of the old purchases to the store account (and I don't know if that is possible).

However, you need to know the data of the old purchase (like under which email it was purchased and under which name) to get that checked and resend - if you don't have access to the old email adress anymore it will be difficult to solve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anyone who uses Yanfly's Gab Window plugin: are there any features it lacks that you wish it had?
Working on Zelda-like tileset. Should be greatly refined. And tonight extra pave tiles, outward corners, abyss and water...
Is it possible to move posts from the in-progress project forum to completed games? I think I need to message a mod but a bit worried about bothering them
Bleeding Moons has its release date: September 3rd!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz