Olivia's Aggro Management Plugin (Highest Target Aggro broken, overrides other plugins)

Rawky

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there, I'm new to the forum. Sorry my first post isn't more positive, but I was hoping somebody here could help me out.

I recently bought Olivia's Aggro Management and Provoke Effect (as well as trying to implement YEP Taunt as backup) for a more controlled aggro system. However, it would appear that, in addition to the Highest Target Aggro param not adjusting its functionality when its value is changed from "true" (by only having a high chance to target the Actor with the highest aggro, as opposed to only targeting them), it seems to override any other plugin designed for aggro use, such as Yanfly's Taunt and Olivia's own Provoke Effect. To clarify, the goal is to have all Actors balance aggro, with the ability to pull specific opponents away to a single Actor.

EDIT: To further clarify, if I have Olivia's Aggro Management active, I can't provoke single opponents into attacking a specified Actor; all enemies will always attack the Actor with the highest aggro.

I tried looking into the code itself, since Olivia explicitly stated it was alright to edit it, and I began studying JavaScript a couple of weeks ago so I figured I might be able to figure out what was going on. Instead, it looks like the code is encrypted or something? Or else written in some sort of machine code-- I don't really know. It's all on one line and looks a little something like this all around:

Code:
(function(_0xee321b,_0x15ccbe){const _0x124eaa=function(_0x19f3f1){while(--_0x19f3f1){_0xee321b['push'](_0xee321b['shift']());}}
Clearly this is too advanced for me.

Is there anybody who has an idea of what's going on and how to fix it?

Thank you.

Last edited:

Moon_Haven

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Got a similar issue here as well. Sorry I do not have good news for you.
Unfortunately,
1) there is no contact information for Olivia
2) plugins released have been encrypted and compressed (this is why the code in the plugin is one massive line that spans pages and pages long). So even though the community could potentially fix the code, variables such _0xee321b are _0x15ccbe and absolute nightmare to figure out. This is very cheeky (to say the least) to the people who actually spent money on plugins that do not work as intended.

Rawky

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Got a similar issue here as well. Sorry I do not have good news for you.
Unfortunately,
1) there is no contact information for Olivia
2) plugins released have been encrypted and compressed (this is why the code in the plugin is one massive line that spans pages and pages long). So even though the community could potentially fix the code, variables such _0xee321b are _0x15ccbe and absolute nightmare to figure out. This is very cheeky (to say the least) to the people who actually spent money on plugins that do not work as intended.
Sorry for the late reply; it is what it is, but it still is very disappointing (especially since I paid for the entire bundle). At the very least there might be a workaround with the Octopath Plugin's turn order to get somewhat comparable results to what I want.

I hope Oliva gives her customers an update sometime soon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi