RMMV Olivia's Boost Point System and Action Sequence

RegalKAMAX

Game designer at Team [CrossPage]
Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm using Olivia's Boost Point System plugin(https://fallenangelolivia.itch.io/boost-point-system) and Yanfly's Action Sequence plugins.

I want to use <Boost Repeats> notetag to increase the number of repeated hits, but the problem is that I don't know how to apply it in Action Sequence.

<Boost Damage> or <Boost Turns> are applied automatically, but number of hits only uses as many effects as specified in the Action Sequence, so I must specify the number of hits directly to use <Boost Repeats>.
I don't know how to repeat the 'action effect' of the Action Sequence for the number of BP used by the user.

zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thing I remember is, you have to use the boost points then it repeats the attack for each point you used. at least it did in my usage of it. <Boost Repeat> only takes affect when you use boost points prior to the attack....

unless I'm missing what you're getting at here.

RegalKAMAX

Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Code:
<Boost Repeats>

<Target Action>
wait: 30
motion guard: user

MOVE user: target, front, 10
motion swing: user
action animation
action effect
</Target Action>

Notetag is like this.
In this situation, no matter how much BP is used, action effect is used only once in notetag, so Action Sequence forces it to be used only once.
But if I use only <Boost Repeats> without using Action Sequence, the number of repeated hits increases normally increase.
I think I need something to repeat the action effect of the action sequence.

zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hmm that's weird. I use action sequences and boost and it was working. based on your note tag, it should work. what order are your plugins in? I have Boost under all the battle stuff for yanfly.

wait... does the action sequence repeat? cause that's what's supposed to repeat, not just the action effect. when I used it, my entire action sequence would play however many times I boosted it.

RegalKAMAX

Reaction score
First Language
Korean
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't know what I changed, but it suddenly works well.
It wasn't known what caused it, but luckily it was solved.
Thank you for help.

zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
glad to hear it's working, and no problem.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Pretty much stopped posting in the progress thread cuz it feels like talking to the void, lol, so I've just been posting on IG instead. But someone finally liked my post there, lol. Dunno if I'll continue tho. Probably not xD

My game's progressing quite well. Just kinda stuck on mapping right now. Decided to go the side, slightly top down view route. I'm drawing everything from scratch for a personal touch uwu
Stomach isn't feeling too good last time. Perhaps something I ate
Phew! logged back. Seems I was too occupied with 3D learning (yeah for RPGM purposes) creating IRL space, trying to grow catnip, dealing with health and DC is good. (so MrC) ^^
Tyler.stewart wrote on Cherry's profile.
I was wondering if you've heard anything about the patch that allows you to show text anywhere on the screen utilizing pictures being upgraded to work with the official 2k3 release? Your work with 2k3 is awesome dude, keep it alive. I'm 33 and am still playing with 2k3 largely thanks to your work with the game engine. I appreciate the official patch updates you post. Please continue posting
Currently trying to add items in the same style as Kyrise's excellent icons. I like having a large variety of items :3 KyriseandMe.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arcanica