fireflyege

Witch please!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a small problem with these two plugins. I was cool and great until I a day after I got State Tooltip Display. Normally, my battle screen looks like this.

It has the dimmed background thanks to the Octopack plugin.

d15790cf-546a-4a80-ae78-277ff722ad66.jpg

However, when I put State Tooltip Display above the Octopack battler, the state which affects my party members aren't getting the tooltip when I get the mouse over the state. It is fine, it is supposed to be placed below the Octopack plugin anyway. However, when I place it below the Octopack plugin the picture below happens.

136691c6-1f1d-46d0-9bd7-aba3cade6108.jpg

The plugin itself starts to work perfectly but the dimmed background on my character info just disappears. I do not know what is causing it. I thought it was probably something else but I then tried it with the Octopack Sample Project which had the same result.

Now that I look at the page of the State Tooltip Display plugin, I guess the thing was intentional. Still would like to know the option to get the dimmed one.

Last edited:

pasunna

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe need to change these two order
and can't you contact Olivia about this
because it's two of her plugin that you buy it

fireflyege

Witch please!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe need to change these two order
and can't you contact Olivia about this
because it's two of her plugin that you buy it
I considered it but I was thinking when I thought it happened because of a bug. But then I noticed that it was intentional so I guess I will take what is given and leave it at that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

How do you cure sleep problem? It has been 7 months and it's 3 AM now..
Darn you, Seals! Why do you gotta be so cute when on land?:kaoluv:
So dragonbones getting laggy xD
I even removed the fingers armatures.

Have to remake this guy after crashing ( corrupted file).
:rtear:

Although limited to only this shop for room decorations, I like this aspect for previewing items.
So yesterday I got a follower (follow my NSFW art account) who dmed me and said to me :
if you continue to be friends with [name of the artists] which make me uncomfortable I will have to unfollow and I am like :
... do it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnthonyDewitt