Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As title says.

I wanna know if there's an option to change how Turn Speed is calculated when using Olivia's OTB. Plugin Parameters suggest that it is based on the battler's AGI (Static) or AGI with a random integer (Random).

Responses are appreciated.

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Maybe if you include a screenshot of the plugin parameters and their description someone will be able to offer thoughts.

I don't know how many people floating around the forums have purchased that plugin...and, of course, looking at the code to see what it's doing with the parameters is basically not an option.

MarxMayhem

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
All information on the help file for it is on yanfly.moe, and plugin parameters show no formula or anything like that:
1635637252667.png

I don't think I can CnP what I saw in the plugin code, but what I saw suggests that setting "Static AGI Calculation" to false just throws in an randomized integer to AGI calculation (which I mentioned already).

Right now, I'm thinking of settling for a global state that gives a randomized increase to AGI via Lunatic Mode, but I dunno if even that's grasping at straws.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Guess I had to do something related to xmas... :kaoswt2:
SWZtrkz.jpg
"16. Do NOT contact other members by private message, on the forum or status feed, inviting them to put additional tools (such as leaderboards, ads, etc - whether yours or another person's) into their game."
Oh no. Necessity is the mother of invention. Do I want to know what happened?
Early WIP for my next entry. Since it's early you're going to need to wait a little longer than usual. What's that? You'll find out in my next update!
12.PNG
20 festive cards can now be unlocked in BiteMe!

The cards are permanent, but can only be unlocked in December!
Once the year is over, you won't be able to unlock the cards, or to upgrade it.
https://johndoenews.itch.io/biteme-storymodeCard141-160-Ad.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seafarer