Omega Modern Graphics Pack

Discussion in 'Product Discussion and Support' started by Scissorman, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Scissorman

Scissorman Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello everyone.

So, I'm completely new to RPG Maker MV. When I say new , I mean I just purchased it last week on Steam. I've been watching many tutorials on how to use it, but, I'm still learning.

Along with RPG Maker MV, I have purchased the Omega Modern Graphics Pack, as it has all the graphics that I need for what I wanna do with RPG Maker. However, I can't get it to work. I have watched all the tutorials on how to load DLC on my project, but nothing seems to work for this pack. After I finally managed to get the tilesets to appear on my project (by importing them through resource manager and then adding them into the database manually) , they have been completely messed up. I click on I tile I want to paint but when I click on the map, it paints bits and pieces of different tiles. Even in the tile selection tab, the tiles seem to be scattered around with no rime or reason. As for the characters from the pack, I haven't been able to get them to appear in the project at all. I have searched extensively for a solution, but so far haven't been able to find anything. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated. This is a gorgeous, albeit expensive pack, but if I can't get it to load it's of no use to me. I'm including a screenshot of what exactly is happening.

Attached Files:

2. bgillisp

bgillisp Global Moderators Global Mod

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    That is because you loaded a non-A tile into an A slot. A is for autotile, so only autotiles can go in A1 - A4. Try putting those tiles in B C D or E instead.

Also you'll need to look closely at the descriptions for the tiles you bought, as those meant to go into the autotile spot it should say. Usually they put an A in the name (like A1outside) so you know, but sometimes it's in a readme file.

3. ShadowDragon

ShadowDragon Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    as well not to mention if its 48x48 tiles that MV uses, and not 32x32 or 16x16 tiles or that can also happen.

A1 = Animation
    A2 = Ground
    A3 = Buildings
    A4 = Walls
    A5 = Normal
    B-E = what everything goes on the ground and water

If you are compleetly new, its also required to follow the inbuild tutorial to get the hang of it how to events
    and other important things to get started. and build out from there.

4. Scissorman

Scissorman Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thank you for the replies. I'm gonna try and do those things :)

5. Scissorman

Scissorman Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    These were some really helpful tips. I can finally use the pack. Thanks :D