vibe check!! bonk
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Heyo! I’m Jaurstus!
I'm 15 and kinda-sorta new to the forums. It’s nice to meet y’all!! :kaoluv:

I’ve been messing around with RPG maker stuff since like 10, but I’ve only ever used it for making small jokes for myself and low-effort ****post for the lads. I recently started working on my first publishable project, it’s not anything ambitious, and the game will probably only take like 20 minutes to play through lol, but I want to say that I’ve completed a game before I work on larger projects. ^^

Omg, I don’t wanna give too much away with what I’m working on, especially because I don't even have a design for the main character yet, but like wehehhshwhs fish moment fish moment.

Some lame faxx abt me, but I love talking abt things I like :33 .
•I love mythology!! especially Chinese and Spanish. Korean mythology seems cool, but admittedly I don’t know much abt it. (Greek is over-hyped sorry gamers >:'0 )

•I have two cats :'D a 1 brain cell badly-bred Somali-mix-thing named Alexander Hamilton, and a mean and stinky Maine Coon named Ciel Phantomhive. Both of them were picked up off the highway bc people do be posting cringe sometimes.
kiggy.png

•I have a bunch of hobbies :00!! things like art (I kinda suck but I post on the art forum section-thing), doll collecting, sewing, teeth collecting, taxidermy, stage acting, and origami. Majority of the things I collect are in Australia tho >:'((
AAAAAAAA.png

ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
welcome to the forums. I love the cats though as well I'm a cat lover.
if you need any help, we are glad to help you out in any way we can.

Jaurstus

vibe check!! bonk
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
welcome to the forums. I love the cats though as well I'm a cat lover.
if you need any help, we are glad to help you out in any way we can.

thank u!!
cats are epic! but mine just fight and clean each other all the time, so I think they might be broken. TwT

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

unintentionally made a track that sounds straight out of Yume Nikki
Revisiting one of my older projects in a long time to work some more on the mechanics. I've been working on- and off-again for about a year now on recreating the Force and Mystic systems from Wild ARMs. And I think I've finally made some good breakthroughs on that!

Still, it is not perfect and I may post my thoughts at a later time to see if there are any other suggestions or alternatives I've missed.
actor name string, why you gotta be case sensitive like that?
Doing RPG Maker News for 26th October 2021

My entire world, full of monsters and treasures, will likely be done by the end of the year. After that it's all NPCs and side quests... then done. I'm never making an open world game again xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ukeo