Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Norwegian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi!

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I was wondering if anyone know of any good combat systems that allow on map combat? I am going to be using PVG Medieval graphics, and would like to set up a "diablo" styled game. I know this is probably a little dumb to say when using RPG Maker, but I am not that big of a fan of the sideview battles.

If there are any other combat systems you would recommend, please do. :)

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Those are usually called "action battle systems" or ABS around here, and they are among the most complex battleplugins to write, usually taking at least a year of work.
I know of only two tries for MV, one of them already abandoned in beta.
The other might still be in the works, just check the Plugin in development forums here.

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Look at the pretty pictures, they're so lifelike, touch them... Yes... Do so.... It will be fine... Promise. :LZSgrin:
The power of tutorials. This was fun to make,parallax lightning makes more sense to me now. Now comes the annoying step of doing stuff without a step by step show though !_!
With the new phone, I can now play a lot of old RPGs that my old phone just didn't have room for. Some RPGs definitely show their age even with updated graphics and quick saving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izanami_