Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Yea, because it bugs me when I use a "hits 4 random enemies" attack on one enemy and the animation plays four times over itself. Eesh. I remember on vxace having a simple scipt that let you out "one animation" in a skills note box and it would do just that. To go with it, is there any way to make an attack hit a single enemy 3 or 4 times, or to make it hit more then 4 random enemies? (Think like a meteor spell that hits 9 or 10 times, but I don't want it to reply the animation but once)

Uzuki

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can change the hit amounts for the skill.

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
When I make a skill hits 4 random enemies and use it again a single enemy it does the animation four times..

Column

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Engrish
Here what it does. Take the default triple attack, it's set to "attack 3 random enemies". It uses the default "slash" animation. When you use it, it does the slash animation three times, even if it's only against a single enemy. This is compunded if you make it more hits, like says "attack 4 random enemies" and then "repeat action 2", you have 8 slash animations on one target. Not imagine using a custom animation that is, say, multiple slashes. Slashes everywhere. Dozen and dozens of slashes. So what I need is a JS that sets it to preform ONE animation even if the attack "hits" multiple times. I hope that makes more sense.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So, as i finish setting up my items for part 1 of my game, I realized I forgot to finalize an ENTIRE category of items. Know which ones? The Fallen Feathers....BTW my game is called "Fallen Feather"
and_remember_tomorrow_exploding_puzzle_logo.jpg

Made some new friends, and blew up a puzzle... Happens. :LZSwink:
A new RPG Maker music pack is coming out soon! Below is a demo of one of the compositions in the pack, Heroic Battle. More details coming soon!

Trying to build a child-size body. Mostly happy with it except the sideview arms - can't get them to move quite right yet. Anyway, here's the work-in-progress, with an adult for size comparison.
ChildTest-01.gif

I started in VXAce and I liked how the kids flapped their arms so that's why it's just flapping.
A character theme... finally posted some of the music tonight as celebration for 500 followers. I really like how this song came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fado21