zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm not sure where to post this unfortunately, so if this is the wrong spot then sorry about that. so, https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-atb/ in this ATB, there's a gauge that show's all the actors and enemies on one active atb gauge. and I've noticed the ATB Visustella made for MZ has that too... but the Yanfly one for MV doesn't unfortunately. I was curious what might I need to make one myself? I know what how to make custom gauges for a singular actor/enemy, but I've got no idea how to make one gauge for them all. I can use either SRD's Hud Maker or Luna MV to get the singular ones. I guess I'm curious what information would I need to get everyone on one gauge. any help would be greatly appreciated. have a great day everyone.

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you mean "when the party's ATB gauge fills up, the party collectively can take one action" or what exactly? At first I thought you meant a CTB

at a glance I thought
is actually the Yanfly battle engine you want? I think that the core difference betwen what YEP calls an ATB and what YEP calls a CTB is whether actors and enemies each have separate ATB gauges or share one "timeline"? but reading closer I'm not sure what you want

zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
oh sorry if I worded it weird. basically yeah one time line that has everyone on it instead of separate Gauges. yeah, sorry for any confusion.

TheGentlemanLoser

"And when we fall, we will fall together..."
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is the YEP CTB I linked to basically what you mean, except for the fact that it's not exactly gauges?

zerobeat032

Cloaked Wanderer...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
well I need the atb aspects in general. I'm basically trying to figure out how I'd go about making something like what's at the top of screen In this picture... there's an atb gauge for everyone at the top. I know how to get the info that atb uses to make gauges for individual actors/enemies, but I'm at a loss as to how to make one like this. 1200px-VisuMZ_ATB_Preview1.png

this comes with the atb available for MZ. but I'm wondering what info I'd need to make one for MV.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not that I have any use for them, but Humble Bundle has a new RPG Asset Bundle available for those interested. You can find it here. Happy asset hoarding. :LZSwink:
Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gillfigno