Azel2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think if there is any way to make the TP bar shared with everyone and the mp bar disappear as in Deltarune images.png
I don't care about the interface or the rest just the mechanics of sharing a single bar for everyone
If someone has a plugin or some method I'll be very toIf anyone has a plugin or any method I will be very grateful

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Thank you.

Johnboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You could do this with Yanfly's Party Limit Gauge and Yanfly's Skill Core plugins.

Set the gauge to be 100 bars at 1 point each, and then have your actor actions take however many points for each TP attack and instead have it use the relevant number of bars. (ie. slashing TP attack takes 5 TP so instead it would now use 5 limit bars.

Removing MP bar should be relatively easy, I think you can do it in one of the Yanfly plugins as well.

Azel2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Puede hacer esto con los complementos Party Limit Gauge de Yanfly y Skill Core de Yanfly.

Establezca el indicador en 100 barras en 1 punto cada uno, y luego haga que las acciones de su actor tomen la cantidad de puntos para cada ataque TP y, en su lugar, use el número relevante de barras. (es decir, cortar el ataque de TP requiere 5 TP, por lo que en su lugar ahora usaría 5 barras de límite.

Eliminar la barra MP debería ser relativamente fácil, creo que también puede hacerlo en uno de los complementos de Yanfly.
Thanks it served me well, I was able to remove the TP bar and easy mp and add the one from yanfly

tiabuni

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Banana
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You could do this with Yanfly's Party Limit Gauge and Yanfly's Skill Core plugins.

Set the gauge to be 100 bars at 1 point each, and then have your actor actions take however many points for each TP attack and instead have it use the relevant number of bars. (ie. slashing TP attack takes 5 TP so instead it would now use 5 limit bars.

Removing MP bar should be relatively easy, I think you can do it in one of the Yanfly plugins as well.
Hi! Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I am having trouble figuring out where in the plugin I am supposed to set 100, and where I set the 1 point. Also, how would one make sure the TP bar is refreshed every new turn? Thank you!

Azel2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
¡Hola! Lo siento si esta es una pregunta tonta, pero tengo problemas para averiguar en qué parte del complemento se supone que debo establecer 100 y dónde establezco el punto 1. Además, ¿cómo se aseguraría de que la barra de TP se actualice cada nuevo turno? ¡Gracias!
The limete bar is configured depending on the actors that is to say that if you set 100 per actor for each one you have it will add 100, in the final part there is an option for each new match to be updated to 0 or the amount you have put at the start of the combat

tiabuni

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Banana
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The limete bar is configured depending on the actors that is to say that if you set 100 per actor for each one you have it will add 100, in the final part there is an option for each new match to be updated to 0 or the amount you have put at the start of the combat
I understand. Well, kinda. Honestly, all I want is to scrap MP and have the TP bar as shared party MP bar of sorts, that refreshes every new turn. I was under the impression this was possible, which is why I am confused.

Azel2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Entiendo. Así un poco. Honestamente, todo lo que quiero es eliminar MP y tener la barra de TP como una especie de barra de MP compartida, que se actualiza cada nuevo turno. Tenía la impresión de que esto era posible, por lo que estoy confundido.
It is possible to remove the mp bar in several ways, the yanfli battle engine allows it and there are scripts that at the same time help you the same

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankdontrithep61