Azel2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't think if there is any way to make the TP bar shared with everyone and the mp bar disappear as in Deltarune images.png
I don't care about the interface or the rest just the mechanics of sharing a single bar for everyone
If someone has a plugin or some method I'll be very toIf anyone has a plugin or any method I will be very grateful

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Requests. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Johnboy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
You could do this with Yanfly's Party Limit Gauge and Yanfly's Skill Core plugins.

Set the gauge to be 100 bars at 1 point each, and then have your actor actions take however many points for each TP attack and instead have it use the relevant number of bars. (ie. slashing TP attack takes 5 TP so instead it would now use 5 limit bars.

Removing MP bar should be relatively easy, I think you can do it in one of the Yanfly plugins as well.

Azel2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Puede hacer esto con los complementos Party Limit Gauge de Yanfly y Skill Core de Yanfly.

Establezca el indicador en 100 barras en 1 punto cada uno, y luego haga que las acciones de su actor tomen la cantidad de puntos para cada ataque TP y, en su lugar, use el número relevante de barras. (es decir, cortar el ataque de TP requiere 5 TP, por lo que en su lugar ahora usaría 5 barras de límite.

Eliminar la barra MP debería ser relativamente fácil, creo que también puede hacerlo en uno de los complementos de Yanfly.
Thanks it served me well, I was able to remove the TP bar and easy mp and add the one from yanfly

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

New version of my wife's art for Tundra's opening map. No new version of Katrina yet, but I think this looks awesome.1624062754755.png
Devil May Cry-Style Action Shooter in RPG Maker 2000! | RPG Maker News #75

So many good stat names, how do people chose!? :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starvine