VitaliaDi

Jedi Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I don't want my party listing to show up in game however I have health potions that can be consumed from the items menu.

I would love just a one click consume instead of needing to select the item and then select the party members to heal. I would like the item to just heal the party when selected.
I'm going for a simple Zelda type menu screen for my rpg and I've gotten most of it down using Yanfly's plugins to hide some menu options but I haven't been able to find out how to avoid this multiple select use.

I don't like the look of the default menu HP, MP, TP bars that's the main reason I want to avoid this party selection screen. I know there's a plugin that will allow you to hide certain parts of sub menus like this and I've used it before but I'd rather just skip it entirely for a simpler item consume option if that's possible.

upload_2019-6-4_21-44-26.png

upload_2019-6-4_21-44-56.png

Last edited:

RetroExcellent

Cute Kiwi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If you set it to be a use on the entire party item, and set a common event to use that item with a push of a certain key, you could likely avoid any other menus, but I have not tested this to be sure.

VitaliaDi

Jedi Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@tale Thank you, that simplifies it a bit! It still shows the Party menu screen on consume but it's a bit more simplified with that.
Still looking for something that will remove that after item screen menu while keeping the item consumable

Last edited:

VitaliaDi

Jedi Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Even editing out the HP, MP, TP bars and level would be fine for me. At this point I'm using SumRndmDde's super tools engine to just cut that section out but skipping it would be preferable if it's possible.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
[move]JS Plugin Requests[/move]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Husband has roped me into playing one of his PSO2 characters. Productivity is now negative.
Tileset A is lava! Don't burn D:
as MZ come out what you guys think about.....Some particles engine :3c?
Who wants to sing this song with me?~

Decided to submit my games to the Monday Night Stream. Figured it might be a fun way to get some traction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZlayerDragg