One Dead Night Project

Discussion in 'Project Recruitment' started by Neverstarstudios_Dev, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Neverstarstudios_Dev

Neverstarstudios_Dev Neverstarstudios_Dev Member

First Language:
    English
    I need Help from you guys I have been working on trying to make a game for a long time but ya know its kind hard being only one dev The game is going to be free and I am just doing this for fun. The game revolves around a student from Blackpine University she is a junior and has been bullied for a long time and even tried to commit suicide. But when her classmates from Blackpine offer her a "friendly" trip up to the Blackpine mountains for some "fun" things take a turn for the worst when they arrive at a lovely cabin. They plan to stay for the weekend but are stalked instead. Can they survive or will it turn out to be one dead night!

I really need help from you guys it has been almost a year from now that I started this project and have slowly been making the levels over a 1-2 weekend span time. I cant code, make tile sets/sprites the only thing I have been able to do is buy tile sets from the rpgmaker site and make a good story "from what I think" I really hope that someone can help me on my adventure of making a game :)  

Here is a sneak peek at the game :p

ODN.png

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2016
  2. Frogge

Frogge Warper Member

First Language:
    Turkish
    What exactly is it that you need help with?

3. Orgaya

Orgaya Veteran Veteran

Kilauea, Mt. Etna, Mt. Rainier, Mt. Loa, Mt. Merap
    First Language:
    English
    Cool tileset.

4. Neverstarstudios_Dev

Neverstarstudios_Dev Neverstarstudios_Dev Member

First Language:
    English
    I have been away for a long time but the project is still going strong! I have decided to make my own tileset as I was using pre-made ones before it felt unprofessional to me so I am making the game 100% original with handmade textures and sprites the only problem so far are scripts I do not want to use pre-made scripts as I said I want to be able to make this project and not fell that I have to rely on other but I will not shy away from people wanting to help If anyone that can make scripts would like to join us please contact us here Https://neverstarstudios.wordpress.com just leave a comment on the One Dead Night page and we will look into having you Thank for taking interest in One Dead Night

-NeverStarStudios