Neverstarstudios_Dev

Neverstarstudios_Dev
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I need Help from you guys I have been working on trying to make a game for a long time but ya know its kind hard being only one dev The game is going to be free and I am just doing this for fun. The game revolves around a student from Blackpine University she is a junior and has been bullied for a long time and even tried to commit suicide. But when her classmates from Blackpine offer her a "friendly" trip up to the Blackpine mountains for some "fun" things take a turn for the worst when they arrive at a lovely cabin. They plan to stay for the weekend but are stalked instead. Can they survive or will it turn out to be one dead night!

I really need help from you guys it has been almost a year from now that I started this project and have slowly been making the levels over a 1-2 weekend span time. I cant code, make tile sets/sprites the only thing I have been able to do is buy tile sets from the rpgmaker site and make a good story "from what I think" I really hope that someone can help me on my adventure of making a game :)  

Here is a sneak peek at the game :p

ODN.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Frogge

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Turkish
Primarily Uses
What exactly is it that you need help with?

Orgaya

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Cool tileset.

Neverstarstudios_Dev

Neverstarstudios_Dev
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I have been away for a long time but the project is still going strong! I have decided to make my own tileset as I was using pre-made ones before it felt unprofessional to me so I am making the game 100% original with handmade textures and sprites the only problem so far are scripts I do not want to use pre-made scripts as I said I want to be able to make this project and not fell that I have to rely on other but I will not shy away from people wanting to help If anyone that can make scripts would like to join us please contact us here Https://neverstarstudios.wordpress.com just leave a comment on the One Dead Night page and we will look into having you Thank for taking interest in One Dead Night

-NeverStarStudios

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Add Film-like Visual Effects During Test-Play, Deploy Games with Electron | RPG Maker News #69

brain broken as soon as i figure out whats wrong with my game im taking a long nap
Hey guys anyone is interested in playing my game? Just PM me and I'll give you a Steam key! Here's my latest video! ->
cst.PNG
What would you assume this thing was/is?
1623528827049.png
Ah yes. Just the reference I was looking for to use for my portrait. Thanks Google.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nyakiryu