But what do I know?
- Mar 4, 2013
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Time to scout out some ruins!
Trip, a member of a scouting guild, has been tasked with investigating the remains of a research facility after magical activity was reported within it. As he ventures deeper, he meets a peculiar man. The two decide to journey deeper together to stop the source of this activity...
- A 4-6 hour story of two people exploring an old facility for... entirely different reasons.
- 2-character battle system focused on providing offense or giving support for the other ally. Manage the energy between both characters properly.
- A quick, simple, menu-based dungeon exploration system. Fight, get treasure, overcome obstacles, and more!
- Both characters have a unique field skill to help make navigating through the 8 floors easier. Use them if you'd like, but they're limited on each floor. Be mindful!
- A lot of short moments of banter through Trip's "Scout" in particular. Every Scouting event has its own unique dialogue.
- Thanks for the interest! This game was initially released as a demo for the "event event" event held over on rmn. Now that it's complete, I wanted to bring it over here!
- This is currently Version 1.0. I plan to release an patch later this month that fixes and balances a number of things. Still, if you find any errors, let me know! I appreciate it! I also appreciate any general feedback, of course!