Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
KODOTS GAMES PRESENTS

SYNOPSIS

One Loves the Sunset is a slice-of-life style of story-teller where you play as an ordinary old man who goes on with his ordinary life. Behind the seemly normal and rather mundane daily routines, it is shown that he is a damaged person, haunted by the past. The game will explore the theme of recovery and change, in subtle choreography and narrative as something very small and insignificant comes into old man's life and take the biggest place in his life.

Due to the nature of the story, we cannot reveal much about characters without including spoilers.

SCREENSHOTS

KODOTS GAMES MEMBERS

SomaelCK
@HaruAkira

ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK

David Lister

Thanks for giving us your time! If you have any questions/feedback about the game, feel free to ask us here! We will be updating this thread from times to times. Please stay a while and enjoy!

Galv
Shaz
Quasi

Last edited:

SomaelCK

Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Woot! The thread is now live! Please, do share your thought about this project! :D

Here is an excerpt from "One Loves the Sunset" : A Playful Kitten, by David. Enjoy!

mara_vertin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm really curious about this game. The colors, light and shadows, the whole graphic is so nice. Beautiful music as well. And I don't know why but I love this jogging guy. :kaojoy:
The description sounds like it will be a quite game with much emotional depth. I like such storys. And I'm eager to try it out.

Leanne

Nyan Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog,English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Beautiful~! :kaojoy: I loved how everything is customized, from the music to the art. :kaoluv:
I have a feeling this game will give me the "feels" and the "tears" and the "love" especially when I heard the music plus the grandpa and the cat.:kaocry:
And that guy reminded me of Johnny Bravo. XD Good old childhood days. :kaoslp:
Excited to see how this game will turn out. *^*

SomaelCK

Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks so good!
Wow, thanks! Worth our effort for attending to small details then.

I'm really curious about this game. The colors, light and shadows, the whole graphic is so nice. Beautiful music as well. And I don't know why but I love this jogging guy. :kaojoy:
The description sounds like it will be a quite game with much emotional depth. I like such storys. And I'm eager to try it out.
This is going to be rather simple and short story, but we will try our best giving unique and nuance storytelling. I personally loves the ducks.

Beautiful~! :kaojoy: I loved how everything is customized, from the music to the art. :kaoluv:
I have a feeling this game will give me the "feels" and the "tears" and the "love" especially when I heard the music plus the grandpa and the cat.:kaocry:
And that guy reminded me of Johnny Bravo. XD Good old childhood days. :kaoslp:
Excited to see how this game will turn out. *^*
Thanks! I'm glad you like them! We will post more from times to times.

Gorgeous music :kaoluv:
Dave will be glad to hear this :D

SomaelCK

Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi everyone! How're you these days.

We are currently working on Wanda - A Beautiful Apocalypse complete remake with RPG Maker MV, so project One Loves the Sunset has been slowed down a bit. But don't worry, we are making a progress with it. Here is the animated screenshot :)

Let me know what you think of this :D

mara_vertin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
german
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Now I want some ice cream, too ... And the lovely ducks can eat the waffle! :cutesmile:

SomaelCK

Lv 99 Simple Sheep
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Burmese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It's been a while since I last posted. Busy with refurbishing our old project, Wanda - A Beautiful Apocalypse.
But worry not, this project is slowly making progress in the background!

Here is the new screenshot. Hope you love it :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

HexMozart88 wrote on Citali's profile.
Kikuo!
The lack of bike trails and bungee jump areas in this city should be criminalized.
SF_Actor3_8 added!

A recent screenshot that I also shared on Reddit and the likes, links in my signature if you want to follow :)

I am starting to get a hang of this parallaxing mapping business. Still inexperienced, but at least I can be a lot more creative now :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sculifun