RPG Maker: RMMV

Plugins: Terrax Lighting
Caes Face left/right

One Map Game Challenge Data:

1 map
9 events on the map
7 switches + 3 self switches

A very short Story:

Lucius got kidnapped and were thrown into a well. What will happen to him?

Main Character:

Lucius
Lucius is a rich young man who likes to wander around. A bad habit from him is that he has lots of money with him.

spider-lair-title.pngthe-well.png

Spider Lair Download Site

Last edited:

shenry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, I'd love to play this but I'm on a mac! Could you deploy a Mac version? :LZSproud:

Ilithianeae

dont use my moo-cow face, please! ^-^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@shenry

Sure! Please, take a look on the download site. ^-^

Update

Following Versions are now available:

MacOS, Linux and Android.
I hope all went well with the deployment.

If not tell me in these thread, please. ^-^

shenry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh, awesome! Thank you!

akoniti

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can honestly say that the very last thing I expected to do in the Spider Lair was to:
take a shower.

The whole way through I kept thinking "this lowkey spooky spy jam is really cool, wonder what it is?" Thanks for mentioning http://soundimage.org/ in the credits that looks like a cool resource!

Ilithianeae

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hehehe.... he definitely needed the shower because of falling down and becoming dirty.

ack.... that is something what i should have put into the game! his comment: "dang! i have to clean myself! but i cant use the water from the well because it is dirty...."

the sounds from soundimage.org are really nice! i already put some of them into my other game, which i overwork at the moment, too.

shenry

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just played it, cool game! Quite resourceful for using only 9 events. And very cool looking map, I like what you did with the layering. Sidenote - when I close out of the options menu on mac, I get this error:
1596061110876.png
No biggie, since you don't really need the options menu to play a 10-minute game.

Ilithianeae

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hmmmm.... i wonder where that error comes from because the save-option in the system database is activated. maybe i should activate the deactivated options.

ps: hmmm... it seems something went wrong with the macOS version deployment. in the evening i will take a look into it.

pps:
@shenry
i uploaded an updated mac-os version where i enabled all menu-points in the database - system. tell me please if you still get these error!
if yes then i dont know what could be the cause, because it is a little game only which has not much in it.

Last edited:

RM_reviewer

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
none
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

What were those ghost characters in the menu, also?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

1.6 update incoming with quality breakthrough! :kaoluv:

1643254634071.png
I might try the mechanical bull at the fair on Friday... for one of the challenges, if you stay on for two minutes, you win $200. I might give that a try and see if I win--I'm pretty good at holding on to things.
Remaking a more streamlined version of my Remote Move map skill in MZ, just one switch and one variable to handle everything. If you seen the Move skill in Golden Sun before, moving far away items with your mind is pretty cool

MZtestRemoteMove.gif
I don't want to brag or anything but I was entertaining a woman the other night. I told her jokes while she bandaged my foot.
Okay so, I'm using this script, right? And it works. If you press :Y a menu should come up allowing you to choose an item to use. Nothing happens. You press :A to open the event options menu and choose "Use an Item"? The item selection menu appears. I have no idea how I set this up or why it works the way it does. Absolutely bizarre.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashenlingyu