ShadowDragon

Realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
F5, refresh game :p mostly it's F4 for chaning full to windowmode (not a full screen fan)

SirGatling

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I see the thread for the challenge and instantly dived on it.

This is my submission "ALETOIRS FEAST" hope everyone likes it

Aletoirs Feast

Mediafire link

Itch.io link

Using the variables and events I made a boss rush with randomized elements so you can start with a different class, different items to buy, and different bosses each time you start a new game because you're unable to save making them a bit challenging also use the rest of variables to bring more life to some bosses

Events: 9 ( 7 map, 2 common)
Switches: 1
Variables: 10

Kokoro Hane

Overly Ambitious
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Well, I finally did, I completed the one map challenge! And, it doubles up as a gift for Secret Santa Jam!
Having to work under such limitations helped me to keep the scale down, and I learnt a feature I never knew existed (moving events somewhere else, which came in handy).

I'll be adding voice acting to the cutscenes later, since I ran out of time for the jam, but please enjoy the voiceless V.1 version of the game for now!

"Maze For You"

Maps: 1
Events: 10
Switches: 2
Variables: 3
Engine: VX Ace
Scripts: DRS Quest Log

NOTE - Requires VX Ace RTP to be installed!
EDIT: With RTP build uploaded!

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

yournamehere

Had Matter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I did a thing! My first thing!

Thank you so much for this challenge. Definitely helped me a lot. I kept getting stuck and overwhelmed trying to do too much off the bat.

Link:

misterdovah

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Harold is one of the greatest warriors that ever existed!
His fame reaches almost each pixel of the universe...

Almost!

He decided to run for the prize of Ru Dovah's Chibi Race, but in the middle of the process, he posted on his social media about an opinion and he, now, must to perform for his life (literally).

Is he a Shante, to Stay??? Can he still be a cover girl and put a bass in his walk??? Are the others jealous of his boogie???

Download the game here

ru.pngru2.png

No plugins used.
DLC: gee kun soft (for generator) and Bitter Sweet Entertainment, Inc. (for audio - Future Steam Punk pack)

8 events (4 of them are the judges, I was lazy enough to not make them tiles LOL)

Last edited:

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been working on another project for over a year now. I thought that would be my first game but I took a break from that and now's there's this...my first completed project! WAHOO! :LZSexcite:

Meet Grampy...if you can get him to open the door. He won't even open it for sweet Granny!

• 9 events + 1 common event
  • 4 switches + 6 self switches
  • 1 variable
  • 5 conditional branches
  • 4 items
  • 0 plugins

Last edited:

IronStakes

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'm quite new to all this and the one map challenge looked like a really simple starting point so I did it.

The game is called Get Bacha to Bed and the goal is to find three keys for the three doors that are preventing Bacha from getting to his bed.

Itch.io: https://ironstakes.itch.io/one-map-rpg-challenge

Here's what I used:

Map: 1
Events: 10
Variables: 1
Switches: 9 (all self-switches)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1638168263130.png
Crossover Inn is getting very crowded, and I love it
Climbing to the top #mapping
1638160732198.png
I've started the first steps of the final few maps that I need to make for B:ms. I haven't been able to say that in a really, really long time. It'd probably be a good idea to blog about this or something.
Question for the Mods: What am I supposed to do when I can't make a synopsis 350 words long? (for project recruitment thread) @Shaz @mlogan
The game is meant to be more on the simple side in order to be achievable so I'm a bit stuck...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bajinns