ultimagicka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So does this challenge also include MZ now or all up to MV only?

ultimagicka

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I figured, just wanted to make sure since the original post wasn't updated. Thanks hinola!

Keeby

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I'd like to give this a shot, but I only have a copy of MZ. Is that okay? Also, do the rules allow a scene using an additional map . . . as in, is it only limited to one map that is playable, or one map period?

Last edited:

Keeby

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@slimmmeiske2 I'm going to assume that I can only have one playable map, and it would be breaking the rules to use another map for a scene in a traditional sense, but would I be breaking the rules if I use another map for an opening, and ending scene saved as a movie instead? Example, one playable map, but it auto loads a movie via an event that shows the character on another map to explain the story.

KazukiT

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a question would the destruction of the map (within the context of the story) be a violation of the rules?

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This challenge sounds like fun! :hhappy: I'm going to develop a truncated version of my project.

GustavoF

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Are boats, ships and airships counted as events?

Last edited:

Stimulantfound

La Princesa Stephany
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Español
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
My husband participated, but since I didn't, I may at some point.

I doubt that I could just post the revision I made to his entry, and that would be very lazy if I did, so I'll have to come up with my own idea . . . maybe, something related to dysmenorrhoea . . . I wonder what that is like for a ½ Succubus. :wink:

Zaj

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Malaysia
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi @Touchfuzzy ! Not sure if this has been brought up, but can I make the game within its restriction but still include a cutscene video(s) of it??

As many pages as you want, and on map events and common events are what are counted.
Hmm do map events include people events too? I suppose they dont because both are referred as characters literally and conceptually,..no?

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi @Touchfuzzy ! Not sure if this has been brought up, but can I make the game within its restriction but still include a cutscene video(s) of it??

Hmm do map events include people events too? I suppose they dont because both are referred as characters literally and conceptually,..no?
Yes, people are also included. They are map events.

d3j4-v00d00

do that voodoo
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I think I'm going to try this! Let's see if I can get something done in a week. ( •̀ ω •́ )✧

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I had this idea for VTubers vs MOTHER and its a bunch of Vtubers finding eight melodies to fight a psychic alien and a fat kid. IDK, kinda find it hard to use RPG Maker for more than 15 minutes
Working on some wizard/magic bases:
TestChara-10-hover.gif

I mean, technically it's a flying base but I haven't made any wings yet, so magic hovering is it for now.
Dear developers, exp gain scaling (reduced gain when you are over-leveled) suck. Please don't do it. Thank you.
Slip into Ruby and Jump into Javascript are now updated with their latest episodes, folks!
when you run out of ideas and fall back on the classics...
View attachment ClassicTroll.png

and I can't even think of a way to spruce him up -.-

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hexadecimal