Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I may try to do something this weekend, if I'm allowed the time to work on a new project ;)

And... I have my slimes.... I think I'll name it... Doctor Slime starring Miss Binky! (And, thanks again to Smash Artist for the face image. I didn't even imagine *this* at the time, she's supposed to be a mascot character. Yes, I applied gender to slime.)

Last edited:

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I just woke up. I have a few things to handle for work then I'll distribute some badges :)

EDIT: Archeia is handling the ones for today, because apparently when we moved forum software, no one set my lead eagle group as able to award badges :B

Last edited:

TWings

The Dragon Whisperer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I didn't expect the badges so soon. Thanks Archeia !
"World Builder" as my first badge. I feel humbled. :LZSblush:

msazako

"Lie of msazako"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Japanese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It was a pleasure taking part of this event haha!

I shall wear this with pride.

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Awesome badge! :kaopride:

Still have a bit to go for my entry, but seeing how everyone else is coming along is helping fuel inspiration.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm having some awful trouble with my computer lagging. So I can't seem to load my documents quickly, MV... nothing. Ii'm lucky the internet seems to be working. Stupid computer. I need a new one, that can actualy handle these new windows updates! sigh.

Hhopefully I'll be able to work on my game today. I'm gonna try making a puzzle using regions today!

JtheDuelist

Just a dev who actually got a game finished
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm having some awful trouble with my computer lagging. So I can't seem to load my documents quickly, MV... nothing. Ii'm lucky the internet seems to be working. Stupid computer. I need a new one,
Same, except mine just lags from old age instead. Thankfully I have a gaming computer I ordered set to arrive by July.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
lol. I wish had a new gaming laptop coming. but unless I win the lotto that's never going to happen. Just thought I'd show off what little progress I've managed with four events and a whole lot of regions! If I can do it, anyone can! lol. Also wanted to show off my 'Passive Skill' addition to the game. I'm having fun with this!

Mimironi

But what do I know?
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
hmmm, this might be a challenge that I'll actually be able to do! :D

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Realizing I need to bash together a single tileset out of like, 3 tilesets because of the way I'm planning to do my one map. :rswt2:

sapphireLight

Dragon Rider
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This sounds like a fun challenge! I'm working on an idea right now about an ancient maze and a mystical flower.

OnslaughtSupply

Ssshhh...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow this is hard but fun! I have the longest event page ever and it's just for the intro. I hope y'all like '80s tv cop shows.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Why is this so difficult. I despretly want to only do it with 10 events, switches and variables, but I don't know that it's going to work!

Oh, wait, whiles complaining about it I figured out how to fix it... it just goes to show, sometimes complaining about things can really help. lol.

Mrs_Allykat

Failsauce
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My entry was moved from in development to "completed" :) Doctor Slime, hah! Was a fun challenge. I really enjoyed the different takes on the challenge. Some were more story-centric, others were more about the mechanics. Just a really neat event all the way around.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Have you appreciated a Hedgehog today?

Storybook Hero demo has been well received so far. Yay! We are developing it steadily albeit slowly <_<. We will get there one day o_O.
TFW: You get a text from someone and a long conversation--but you have no idea who this person is and don't wanna be that guy that asks "Who is this by the way?" I have no clue who this person is... but they seem to know me quite well. :rswt
You know, after all these years of using RM I've never played To The Moon. With being busy with life and then after my mom died I was too emotionally fragile to play something that heavy. Has anyone played the Switch version? Is there any big differences between that and the RM version?
Today I finished my Lets Play. Gonna have the videos scheduled for daily uploads now. Woo I finished something ^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duppper