RMMZ One-off short(ish) game idea.

thecatinaction

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I’m planning a sort of one-off short-ish game for my first project. Essentially it will be one map, but have multiple rooms to traverse. Maybe a couple/few hours long? Not sure on length I’m shooting for just yet.

The game will be set in a modern day multi-story home, during Christmas season. With the base tiles available, there’s not much for snow tiles, and there’s zero modern tilesets. I just need a modern home, some modern rooms, stuff that would be outside a home (swing set, dog house, fencing, bird bath, etc.). Also, I didn’t think about clothing for the characters, so I’m not really sure how that will even work (suggestions very much appreciated!).

There’s really not much to the whole set for the game, but what I do need, isn’t available in base game. So if there are sets available that you may know of, please leave a comment and let me know!

EpicFILE

Epic Member
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you checked out Kokoro Reflection's modern tileset? :D
I don't know about clothing though. xD

thecatinaction

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Have you checked out Kokoro Reflection's modern tileset? :D
I don't know about clothing though. xD
That will definitely be helpful! Thank you! Also, that whole site looks like a good resource! Appreciate it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

After hearing Wataten's opening several times and knowing what this anime is about, I don't think I like moe anymore.
So I am working on a big DLC package for my game.... and it will add a new intro and extend the ending of the base game, while of course adding additional content to the game... Yeah, that should work! lol
I'm stuck, I'm making some of Mr. N's Dialogue but I can't finish his full Dialogue...heres what I got now [this is the part I'm stuck on] "You treat me like a
bug, I'M SICK OF IT, you had me make these...abominations...well, now..." and at the "Well, now...' part I'm stuck at, anyone got Ideas?
Ami
--- Top Up ---

Merchant: Diamond Sword cost 100 Diamonds
F.Magic Knight
: I don't have Diamonds,what should we do?
M.Knight: I don't have any choice,i have to Buy Diamonds with my Card
F.Magic Knight
: You do?
(M.Knight's Balance Just Have 1.25)
M.Knight: (Chuckle) Maybe,later…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nubadin