Ongoing game genre novel : MMORPG Connected Worlds

Discussion in 'Art, Literature, and Music' started by Nova By Creative Robot, Dec 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Nova By Creative Robot

Nova By Creative Robot Warper Member

First Language:
    Tagalog
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello,

I recently got deep into writing and I'm pretty sure It's the one job I hope to have as my living. A brief background about me. I got addicted into Dota and other games for 7 years during Highschool - college, nearly failed to graduate on time, (But I kicked ass in programming related classes btw), Anyway, after graduation, I spent 2 years on a tech job I hate. Then I decided to try to go on solo, I tried to design and create apps/games. (and yes, I dug myself deep into the American dream trap. Anyway, I failed miserably and noticed how slow and lame going solo is. So after I gave up on that dream, I got a job related to my previous one and lived a boring life for 6 months... That's when I decided to take a second glance at my previous designs/project blueprints and I immediately noticed how fast and quick the production for writing and literature is(I didn't quit my day job this time btw).

So I asked myself what should I write about? And there it came and hit me. I should write about what I love, and I love p*r, games, and fiction. So here. >:)

https://www.webnovel.com/book/12071...1/MMORPG:-Connected-Worlds/The-Script#rateMod

Finnuval likes this.
  2. Finnuval

Finnuval World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas Veteran

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Heh that gave me a nice little chuckle. I can actually see this turned into a weird, fun little satirical game of sorts someday haha
    Keep it up!

3. Nova By Creative Robot

Nova By Creative Robot Warper Member

First Language:
    Tagalog
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @Finnuval Thankyouuu. Looking for some projects for now or possibly buy a copy of MV then work on one solo(probably a bad idea)

Finnuval likes this.