Kisai

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This plugin reminds me of what Disgaea did. Disgaea had a sort of randomized dungeon thing, where you went through 10 floors, and then your score was posted to the leaderboard. Depending on how well you played, you could get a higher score.

I could see that for this plugin. A sort of randomized "cave of trials", maybe even with varying difficulties that you could get scored on, like how fast you beat them or something.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMV
One of the demo score lists is actually a trial for how quickly you can get through a cave. :D

Cant remember if i ported that one from ace to mv though... :p

2DGameStudios

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Does any one still have a link to this plug in the download is a dead link. 

Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Just posting to remind myself to download later, loving thisidea and the fact people have made it work!

Indsh

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Because the original link is gone so is the explanation on how to install. Does anyone have a copy or know how to?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

@Indsh, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

I'm trying to find out if the instructions are available somewhere.

Val

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Français
Primarily Uses
No one have the info from the owner of this plugin? The links are all dead. :( It is a really nice and simple idea, I wish someone could help me on finding a still working plugin for online highscore and leaderboard.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The plugins themselves can be found here. https://github.com/Dekita/DMV

I'm not sure about the instructions. It looks like I probably asked Dekita several months ago, and I'm judging by the lack of reply, I was unable to get those from him, but I'll try again.

This plugin however, was made not long after MV first came out and has not been updated since then, so there's a chance that, even with instructions, it may not be compatible with MV anymore.

I will also try to see if I have the instructions somewhere, I did at one point, but I've lost a couple of computers since then, and I'm not sure if they made it onto the backup disk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was planning to release a useless plugin for april fools, but then I thought I let it be.
Tfw every dev around me is using Live2D in their MV games and make me question my skills repeatedly.

Spending the day reworking my maps, especially the first "biome". This time it's not even in the dark. :LZSwink:
Activity on the forums has increased lately, probably because of people staying home. The amount of work for moderators has increased lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lightburnz