only 1 hp in Dungeon?!

Kristoffer

Kriss
Reaction score
First Language
norwegian
Primarily Uses
Other
Everything went just fine, I had a good game, then suddenly I only have 1 hp in the dungeon.
At any other map the character has full HP, but when I enter the dungeon, HP is 1, and I can heal or use potions, but then it
instantly drop down to 1 again.

Why?

And how do I fix this?

(I have checked the HP in "Clases" everything is exactly how is supposed to.

Mystic_Enigma

A shadow keeping itself together...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Might you by any chance accidentally made an event that reduces your HP to one? It sounds like there might be such on Parallel Process that depletes HP whenever possible...You can also double-check your plugins(if any) that manage HP that might be messing up your events!

EDIT: That goes double with your Common Events list, is anything disruptive on an Autorun or Parallel trigger?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
it could also be that the map adds a state that reduces the HP, it doesn't need to be a parallel process setting HP.

but no matter how it is done, it has to be an event executed on entering the map. you need to check all map events for whatever change they do.
If it is in the common event, then it is triggered by the map events as well - or the effect would also be there on other maps.

Kristoffer

Kriss
Reaction score
First Language
norwegian
Primarily Uses
Other
it could also be that the map adds a state that reduces the HP, it doesn't need to be a parallel process setting HP.

but no matter how it is done, it has to be an event executed on entering the map. you need to check all map events for whatever change they do.
If it is in the common event, then it is triggered by the map events as well - or the effect would also be there on other maps.[/QU

If it is in the common event, then it is triggered by the map events as well - or the effect would also be there on other maps.
Thanks! It was just a stupid rock-trap I had forgotten how worked, (or rather dident work) so I fixed it now, thanks for your help. :)

Kristoffer

Kriss
Reaction score
First Language
norwegian
Primarily Uses
Other
Thanks! It was just a parallel trap, I dident quite understand, but now I fixed it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Do you have an audio you want me to animate? If so send me the youtube link and I’ll animate it.
Okay, so I'm working on Draft 2 of my game's script.
Will try to keep you guys posted, if you're interested!

This is vid of my new game, Crystalgazers. A demo is available on my Gamejolt

I just thought of the best achievement for my game: "'I Didn't Know You Were a Developer!' Find and enter one or more dev room(s)."
I made this animation to apply to a job, what do you think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjrocks2000