Only 20 Common Events can be triggered on RPG Maker MV

Meridianbot

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
I noticed a bug today with Effects of Skills/Items/etc.. Their is no Scroll Bar on the right side of the window for Common Events. After that I tried /Flow Control > Common Event/. 20 Common Events are shown. I tried restarting PC and Program but no change happened. Saving Problem. *shrugs* Who knows?

I talked with a friend, he was not able to reproduce the problems on his machine. We both use the Steam version and are on 1.3.5

I was able to fix the issue by creating a new project and copying my old Data. I hope this will help others who encounter the same issue.

Trihan

Speedy Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
There isn't supposed to be a scroll bar. If you set the maximum higher, for each 1 above a multiple of 20 it adds a new range of 20 in the list on the left that you can click to show that range. 1-20, 21-40 up to 1000, which is the maximum number you can have.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Weather and time system twin release. Now with weather icons and possibility to add them in your custom clock!
Kingdom Under Fire: The Crusaders is finally being ported to PC. I loved playing that game on the original Xbox.
A friend told me to stop making nomnom or gulping noise when eating or drinking. Plot twist of my life. I thought people can't hear that!
Inside you are two wolves. They take in oxygen while getting rid of the Co2 gas in your body...
Ah wait, sorry. Lungs. Not wolves. that'd be silly. Wolves are huge. You probably couldnt even fit one wolf inside you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJS