delukiel

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hey everyone!

I'm making an RPG Maker "horror" game where you befriend an onryō(?). The ghost looks like an onryō, but is not actually one. For those out of the know, Sadako from The Ring is the most iconic onryō, with Kayako from The Grudge being a close second place. Thank you for your help in advance! I deeply appreciate anyone who takes time to help.

Resource Type:
Facesets, sprites

Maker Format: (2k,2k3,XP,VX,Ace,MV)
RPG Maker MZ

Art Style: (Ace RTP, Mack, LPC, Cartoony, Realistic, Artist's original, ect.)
Pixel art for the sprites; somewhat realistic, but still "cute" for the portraits (it's a faux horror game, after all). Or maybe something like this! Do whatever you think is best!

Description:
(See initial paragraph also!) Black hair covering sides of face, rendering most of it obscure. At various points she smiles though, so if the hair would make that impossible, it doesn't matter.

Reference Images:
Sadako from Sadako (2019)
Kayako Saeki
Another link to the image above.

Avery

Sleeping Dinosaur
Restaff
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
N/A
The 1 million memorial bonus pack has a sprite for what they call "SF_CursedGirl", but in fact, the sprite for "SF_Doll" might also work for that particular thing. If I understand google translate correctly, those also are allowed to be used if you own either RMMZ or RMMV. Both don't come with a face, but it would be a starting point and you could try make something matching with the generator worst case.
1648040274068.png
The pack can be found here: https://tkool.jp/mv/special/1-million-memorials.html

delukiel

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The 1 million memorial bonus pack has a sprite for what they call "SF_CursedGirl", but in fact, the sprite for "SF_Doll" might also work for that particular thing. If I understand google translate correctly, those also are allowed to be used if you own either RMMZ or RMMV. Both don't come with a face, but it would be a starting point and you could try make something matching with the generator worst case.
View attachment 220764
The pack can be found here: https://tkool.jp/mv/special/1-million-memorials.html
Thank you so much!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

And today we got some insides maps from the town i posted last time.

Map044.png
Map045.png
Map046.png
Map047.png Map048.png Map049.png Map050.png
So a big bug that was on a glue trap at home is now magically not on the glue trap. This feeling of terror I'm experiencing could be a fun thing to put in my game project (not the IGMC one).
Hoping that Unite has a character generator with black hairs/lips and other features.. it is such a pain making characters without these...
Today is my dad's birthday! And he's still going strong in his retirement days!
Ooh a plugin for exactly what I was looking for... DEAD LINK. DEAD LINKS EVERYWHERE.. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alerin