[OPEN] Atlas's Music Shop

Discussion in 'Resource Workshops' started by Atlas Rose, Feb 16, 2016.

Tags:
  1. terrorchan

terrorchan Literally a Gloop Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Description: Peaceful country farming village. It's very green and sunny and has an overall calm feeling. It has a very lighthearted, calm feeling. Um. . . my screenshots contain super old maps so I wouldn't want to use them... But I found images that remind me of the location. I hope they help :/ 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Length: about a minute, I guess. More or less is fine
    File type: I don't know anything about music. . . ^-^ Uh, whatever will work best for MV?

Loop?: If possible, please

Instruments: you're the musician so you know best 

Unwanted Instruments: twangy sounding instruments (like banjos), I also am not a big fan of drums, but if you feel it's needed then by all means add it :)

And btw your music is so pretty! I would totally commission you for some soundtracks later on down the line XD 

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2016
  2. Atlas Rose

Atlas Rose Jack of all trades Veteran

First Language:
    English
    @terrorchan I put you on the list. Thanks! I'd get a paypal to take commissions but it says my address doesn't exist?? Its just not valid. Oh well, aha. 

3. Bernkastelwitch

Bernkastelwitch Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Okay now it works. Thanks~.

Atlas Rose likes this.
  4. gamer_girl09

gamer_girl09 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    I will have to remember this later for my game...

5. Schlangan

Schlangan A madman with a computer Veteran

First Language:
    French
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hello,

I'd like to request something too.

Description : The fateful moment has come. The heroes did their best, but they were unable to prevent the seal to break. The being whose strength is high enough to shake the whole planet. A being whose power lies in the darkness. The Malevolent cult managed to make him break free, and he is now about to show his strength. Despair falls upon the place. The heroes thought they could fight him, but the strength he displayed only by standing makes them feel despair. How can you fight such thing. The fate of this planet is yet unknown, but things are not looking good at all.

Extra info : The music will play when the final boss of the game appears. Since the characters can feel his power, they directly know that he is too strong right now. Hence the theme should have a despair note. I'd like the theme to be based on church organ, but you can add other instruments as you want, I'll leave it to you. 

Length : ~0:45, no need for more, you can do less if you think it is enough to convey the feeling of despair
    File type : OGG
    Loop : Yes
    Instruments : I'd like Church Organ if possible, maybe choirs if you can.

6. Atlas Rose

Atlas Rose Jack of all trades Veteran

First Language:
    English
  7. NarikoStudios

NarikoStudios Lover of Catgirls Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Thanks

8. avitron142

avitron142 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Description: Near the end of the game, one of your best friends finally goes mad from grief and you have to battle him. Determination-oriented battle theme. Quote from the game (will be revised):

“You think UNDERTALE has determination? You think UNDYNE has determination? I’ll show you the DETERMINATION that should be tearing at your very SOUL!” 

Length: 1:15

file type: ogg 

loop: yes

Instruments: piano, guitar, snares

Unwanted instruments: flute

Let me know if this works for you! Thanks a lot :D  

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2016
  9. HeroTheWorldCreator

HeroTheWorldCreator Hero and World Creator. Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Title: Evil Mercy ~ Grey Mysticism
    Description:

A combat song which expresses a sense of sad, dark, potentially ambient mysticism. A song that has a mixed feeling of impending doom or demise and a melancholy hope of overcoming the situation but also a paradoxically sense of hopelessness. Something for a situation which you give it all, but doing even that requires straining every last bit of your emotions and will to their breaking point with sounds and instruments and sounds that would befit a user of (considered to be) evil arts yet one who has shown themselves to stand on the grey, if not white, moral standpoint.(unfortunately, I can't quite explain the scenario exactly, as my writing style consists of me formulating small scenarios in my mind and building more onto the plot from that. I apologize, but I hope the description of the emotion felt would suffice.)

Length: 1:15 (with a short period near the end where the emotion within the track becomes more pronounced and expressed)
    File type: .mp3

Loop?: yes

10. Diretooth

Diretooth Lv. 23 Werewolf Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Is it alright if I make a request? This one, I think, might be a challenge, and I understand if you don't want to take it. I am also planning on selling the game commercially, more details in Extra Details below. I am making sure you know this before you read too much further, as I'd rather not waste your time.

Here goes.

Game Name: StarXed: Legend of Gaiea. (Pronounced: Starcrossed)

Gae Description: StarXed is an open world sandbox where you take the player-named main character through the eponymous world on a quest to not only remember who exactly you are, but also to understand the prophecy that seems to portend doom for the world.

Music Description: {A strange light fills the room.
    The planet of Gaeia is lit brilliantly with the light of the Gods.
    This is it.
    This is the final cycle.
    The [Big Bad] has killed the world many times...
    But Gaeia refused to die.
    You, [PLAYERNAME], are the only one who can end it.
    Once and for all.}

This is the final battle between the main characters and the big bad of the game. You're standing on the bridge of a starship, ahead of you, the strange world your people crashed into almost a year ago today. And the one who plots its destruction. My thought for this battle is as follows: That a musical cue similar to Theme2 in the default MV RTP would play as this description plays out for the player, the battle would begin, no music would be playing as the Big Bad would state to the player that everything they've done has only made it stronger and that fighting him would only end in vain. That is when the song starts playing, and the final battle would begin. The song would have to be modeled after Theme2, at least as far as how it sounds.
    Length: Between 1:00-1:30, 1:30 preferred if you can manage it.
    File type: .ogg, no need to loop it yourself as long as I can manage to loop it myself.

Loop?: yes/no Yes, if you feel so inclined. No, if you would rather not. I can loop music, given enough time.

Instruments: The game is a mix of science fiction and fantasy, so any mixture of non-electronic instruments, such as piano or harp or guitar as well as electronic instuments.

Unwanted Instruments: Please no blatantly synthetic instruments, such as what you would hear in a basic midi soundfont. I don't care if it has a techno/space-like vibe to it, as long as it does not drown out the more organic-sounding instruments. And please, please, do not make it sound like dubstep of any kind. Too many science-fiction or space-oriented games are doing that already, and I would prefer not to go that route with my game.

Additional details: I am planning on eventually selling my game commercially. I am more than willing to send you a free copy of the game, even if I have to buy a steam key and send it to you with my own money. If you need further information to get a feel for the world I'm portraying in my game, I'll gladly tell you over PM.

I thank you for taking time our of your life to read my request, I appreciate it.

11. ArielWarrion

ArielWarrion Intermediate Member

First Language:
    Indonesia
    MEEEEEEE!!!
    I Want to make an Update for my game, Warrion Heroes!! (Although, The game is still indonesian Language, Sorry...)

-------

Description: This is a new Battle Theme for Gabriel Lunderblast, Unlike his twin brother, He's likely gentle and so joyful, but sometimes he's kinda weird and easily f**ked up with something he's hate, especially when he encountered the enemies or monsters he met. He can use any type of weapons. 
    [​IMG]

Additional Info : Actually the game is can be played, however It's Indonesian, You must find someone at this forum who know about Indonesian language other than me or visit this (Here), I'm always active at there.

Length: 1min (that's enough)

File type: .ogg

Loop: yes

Instruments: Overdrive Guitar (Harmony), Distorted Guitar, Trumpets, Pan Flute (Main), Strings, Synth bass, with the Power Type Drums.

Unwanted Instruments: Harpiscord, Square Lead and Saw Lead

12. Waterub8

Waterub8 Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Hello, can i make a request?

Description: You wake up in a dark black space. you think you have been just killed, and this is the afterlife. you reminisce about how you failed your family to protect from the evil, and everyone else. Sorrow begins to overtake you. you start crying for the rest of time.

Extra info: Just a sad song to play at various sad moments of the game.

Length: ~0:30, unless you must need to take longer to get sadness across.

File type: .ogg

Loop: yes

Instruments: piano, and strings please.

Unwanted Instruments: organ

13. BoredSoul

BoredSoul Probably Drunk Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMVXA
    Description: You are in a castle,at the north side of the empire you are a citizen in.You see a bunch of guards around you and a throne.On it,sits a king.You can remember being knocked out by the dark lord.So,some ahhhhh music plays with a royal theme.
    Length: 1:15
    File type: mp3

Loop?: yes

Instruments: optional