Opened version of MV RTP "SF Inside" closets (and drawers)

Banjo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I've looked around and am a bit surprised nobody seems to have made any of these already, it seems.

I'm after either a full "animation" (like doors) or just the single "open" frame for the major closets/cabinets/cupboards and - if possible - chests of drawers (and even desks). Obviously I'm realistic and will be quite happy if even just one or two of these tile items have been "animated", but the more the better for everyone, as I'm surely not the only one with a use for these.

If they have been made by someone and I've just not found them, a link in the right direction would be very much appreciated.

Banjo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
There is another tileset out there, but cannot remember who made it. Quick search came up with this one though.

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/rhinos-random-resources-updated-1-8.78809/
Thanks, those are lovely resources! However, it is really the SF (from the MV RTP) tileset that I am after matching ones for, in particular the cupboard and the locker from that tileset.

I'm okay with it if I have to make the MV ones myself, I am just surprised nobody else has done it yet as MV has been out a while now, I thought (I still used only VXA up until very recently).

Switz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ah okay, yeah I did not read that part. I quickly made the locker for you. Let me know if this is what you are looking for or not:

Banjo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thanks so much Switz! That's fantastic and just what I wanted! I'd obviously love the other cupboards on the SF tileset sheet too (I think there's two wardrobes plus the fridge?) but even the locker is fantastic as there are probably other cupboards around that open and that could be reused as modern if the SF default ones have never been done. Thanks again!

Has anyone ever done opening drawers for any of the MV sets? I wanted the SF ones (and there's about half a dozen drawer items on that, so I get if nobody did those) but what about the more widely-used "fantasy" ones from the MV RTP?

EDIT: I'm happily doing the SF cupboard myself, since I've already done VXA sprites in the past, and will post the results here when I'm done for others to use too! Nearly done with the main SF cupboard (the one with the two drawers underneath), not sure if I'll do more as that and the locker were the main ones I wanted. Maybe I'll do the fridge too?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been trying out Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark, and it has an interesting approach to consumable items - you get a limited inventory that is automatically refreshed to max limits (1 or 2 each, craft to expand + improve effect) at the start of each combat. It's a mechanic that goes against the common urge to hoard consumables.
Degica has discounts on Humble for games and older Makers. I don't know which A-train to choose. :-D
Hey, uh...refresh my memory. What do i do if I want a thread I made deleted?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SardonicReserve