slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I need an option scene for my game. I found one by bigace, but it's not exactly what I want.

Mock-ups:

o948AhF.png
Pressed enter/space on the options:

QFsZ8RS.png
Other info:

It should just use my windowskin for the window and the titlescreen for the background.

I've already added the command for the Options menu where I want it (titlescreen), so no need to add that in the script.

The mouse script and Achievement script I'm using.

Hope that's clear enough ^^; If not just ask.

Thanks in advance :)

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I'm still looking for this :)

If the mouse/achievement options are putting you off, feel free to skip them.

Schlangan

A madman with a computer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
If I can find a bit of time this weekend, I'll take a look. In the RMXP version of my game, I was able to deal with the volume of the effects. Here if you only wish to have ON/OFF, it should be easier.

I will probably need to create an additional file on the hard disk drive to save the options, if you don't mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have an idea, I am making low polygon 3D resources for a package in itch. but it occurred to me that I could export these as images and make MV / MZ compatible tilesets. What do you think of this?
I hate seeing threads where less-experienced user's ask for an opinion of their project, and the thread is full of negative feedback by others who are clearly not the target audience. I feel bad for the OP, and I hope they understand that no game can appeal to everyone. :frown:
Hm, just found out I can't use loops, yay.
-Ele
I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmamoore