Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

Would someone be able to help create a patch to fix a small compatibility error between Hudell's Orange Anti Lag, and Sumrndmdde's Skill Extender?

The two plugins fortunately mostly function together, with one exception. The Skill Extender plugin allows for a secondary menu to be opened when you select a skill. For example, I could have a skill named Fire, and when I select it in battle, it brings up a sub menu of Fire1/Fire2/Fire3. When with Orange Anti Lag, I can still select skills from the sub menu perfectly fine, but the name and cost of the skills in the sub menu are not shown.

phamtruong1992

Mage Art - Green Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your "bumps" are cute. Here take my bump too. BUMP~ :LZScheeze:
But i think it might be no use since everyone is minding their own business :LZSsad:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!

Can't believe I forgot to put an image of my drawing pad! It looks kinda like this, maybe I'll get a better pic tomorrow...
Backup tip: If you don't want to back up your whole project every day, at least back up everything *except* your Image and Audio folders, which you can do weekly/as needed/etc.
The final version of our game is already available both in English and Spanish! ^___^
Can't believe this day has finally come... T_T
Im so happy that Dead By Daylight is getting a Silent Hill chapter! Cant wait to play as pyramid head

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tauron7