Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello,

Would someone be able to help create a patch to fix a small compatibility error between Hudell's Orange Anti Lag, and Sumrndmdde's Skill Extender?

The two plugins fortunately mostly function together, with one exception. The Skill Extender plugin allows for a secondary menu to be opened when you select a skill. For example, I could have a skill named Fire, and when I select it in battle, it brings up a sub menu of Fire1/Fire2/Fire3. When with Orange Anti Lag, I can still select skills from the sub menu perfectly fine, but the name and cost of the skills in the sub menu are not shown.

phamtruong1992

Green Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your "bumps" are cute. Here take my bump too. BUMP~ :LZScheeze:
But i think it might be no use since everyone is minding their own business :LZSsad:

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
(Totally not desperate) Bump :kaoswt:

phamtruong1992

Green Dragon
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Poor little fluffy thing, its been so long and still got no answer. So i'm here again to help you bump

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Haha, thank you :kaoluv:

And it's no worry. I just try to keep the thread somewhere on the first page, just in case someone familiar with the two plugins happens accross it.

RachelCantFocus

Bad art, Worse ideas.
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump
I know nothing about scripts but here's a bump. I hope it helps.
p.s. omg, your profile picture is so cute! I cant even

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oh I'll help you poor fluffy creature bumping the thread :(...

Actually I tested them both, they are working together, can you show what other plugins you using that somewhat messes with the windows in the battle? This looks like a cross incompatibility, Maybe I can make this work out. Try testing only those two plugins also without any other and see if they work together.

Another thing to test before giving me the other plugins, is put the Orange Anti-lag before all other plugin and the skills plugin in the last slot.

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much for your help! :kaothx:

While trying out your suggestions, I discovered something new about the problem I'm having, it seems that the issue is more specific than I had thought.

If I have a Fire skill, that extends into multiple skills, everything works fine. But if there's only 1 skill in the extended skill menu, then it doesn't show up.

For example, one of my characters starts with the Fireball skill, in which they can only initially select Fireball 1 from, and they would unlock Fireball 2/3/4/5 later on. Once I give them more than just Fireball 1 to select from, everything works fine.

Raizen

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
There you go:
Hudell's Anti-Lag fix

I think it might be a little bug on Hudell's Anti-lag maybe, when there are single item menu selections that their boundaries are defined by the number of items. Very specific hahahah, but that is exactly what happened.

See if that works for you, just switch Hudell's old anti-lag for that.

Vis_Mage

Novice Magician
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome, I'm happy to report that everything seems to we working wonderfully!

Thank you so much Raizen, and to everyone who has left a comment, for helping me solve this long standing issue. :kaoluv:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Particle waterfall is best waterfall. :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ziphon