- Oct 2, 2014
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Java's Crypt
- Primarily Uses
You don't need a new HUD if you got a HUDell.
This plugin will let you add a customizable HUD on your game.
The font face that will be used by default on all lines
The font size that will be used by default on all lines
The font color that will be used by default on all lines
Should all lines be italic by default?
The total width of the HUD, set it to 0 to use the whole game screen
The total height of the HUD, set it to 0 to use the whole game screen
The X position of the HUD
The Y position of the HUD
The opacity of the HUD
You can use this to configure a switch to control the HUD visibility
The font face that will be used on this line. Leave empty to use the HUD default.
The font size that will be used on this line. Leave empty to use the HUD default.
The font color that will be used on this line. Leave empty to use the HUD default.
Should this line be italic?
The main variable of this line. Everytime the value of this variable changes, the HUD will be refreshed.
The line content. You can use %1 to display the main variable value, or text command like \v, \i.
The X position of this line inside the HUD
The Y position of this line inside the HUD
You can use this param to create a pattern with a script instead of a single string.
How to Use
Add the OrangeHud.js and the OrangeHudLine.js plugins on your project and configure the params the way you want them.
If you want to add more lines on the HUD, create a copy of the OrangeHudLine.js file, called OrangeHudLine2.js and add it on your project. You can add as many lines as you want, but the name of the plugin file must start with OrangeHudLine. You can use any other add-on instead of the line.
I also wrote a blog post explaining the plugin in more details.
- OrangeHudGroup.js - Used to create multiple HUDs.
- OrangeHudLine.js - To add a single variable to the hud.
- OrangeHudAlignedLine.js - Same features as the regular line, except for the text commands (\i, \v and so on). Includes alignment.
- OrangeHudVariablePicture.js - To add a variable picture to the hud.
- OrangeHudFixedPicture.js - To add a fixed picture to the hud.
- OrangeHudClock.js - To add a clock to the hud.
- OrangeHudDate.js - To add a date to the hud.
- OrangeHudLineGroup.js - To add several variables to the hud.
- OrangeHudGold.js - To add the gold amount to the hud.
- OrangeHudActorStatus.js - To add info about a party member to the hud.
- OrangeHudActorGauge.js - To add a gauge using data from a party member
- OrangeHudFacePicture.js - To add the face of a party member to the hud.
- OrangeHudVariableIcon.js - To add a variable icon to the hud.
- OrangeHudScriptIcon.js - To add an icon using a script.
- OrangeHudGauge.js - To add a gauge on the hud.
Free for any game.