Orange Mapshot

Discussion in 'JS Plugin Releases (RMMV)' started by Hudell, Nov 7, 2015.

1. DRG

DRG Orange juice lover Veteran

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    (I know this may not be the right place for this but i haven't gotten a response from anybody about this issue on the 2 other places i posted this so i'm posting this here to)
    Hey, So I'm experiencing a problem where when I use orange overlay on big maps (in this case 100x93) the shadows will be off, by a lot. and IDK why it does that. I'm using orangemapshot so it should be fine but it's not for some reason. if anyone is experiencing/experienced the same issue and knows a solution please help, (also if you want i can upload a picture of what it looks like in my image editing program vs in game if y'all want) (also after I was moving a shadow so that it would be closer to it's in game location for some reason that shadow was a lot smaller than it looked in the picture, does anyone have a solution? please respond as soon as possible, it would be greatly appreciated.)
    EDIT: problem solved. the problem was my image editor.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
  2. LiMRAl

LiMRAl Warper Member

First Language:
    Portuguese
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    DUDE!!! I can't believe the only reason it wasn't working this whole time was because I didn't know 44 stood for Print Screen!! I feel so dumb now... Oh well. Thank you so much for this comment. It's finally working now. XD

3. Somniari

Somniari Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    The plugin keeps giving me trojan warnings from time to time when I try to take a picture of the map and then I'm forced to uninstall and reinstall MV to be able to play test again, since Kaspersky tells me the supposed trojan is located within the game.exe application itself.

This is really bothersome, is this a false malware flag from Kaspersky or what?

4. DRG

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It is most likely a false alarm, as both my anitmalaware and my antivirus have not alarmed me of any possible threat from orange mapshot.

Somniari likes this.
  5. Somniari

Somniari Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I assumed as much, since antivirus programs tend to be too trigger happy with false positives sometimes. I'll have to add the files to the exclusion list then. Thanks for the reply!

6. DRG

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    No problem.

7. Ihsman07

Ihsman07 Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    I'm having an issue with this plugin. I get a message in the game after hitting Print Screen that says it saved the mapshot to Program Files (x86)\Kadokawa\RPGMV\nwjs-win\Mapshots and yet when I go to the nwjs-win folder, there is no Mapshots folder created and I can't find the mapshot anywhere.

EDIT: Never mind. I went into the plugin and decided to set a new path which worked just fine.

8. Phoenixsylph

Phoenixsylph =w= just chillin Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    You have no idea how much I freaking love you for making this!!

Marquise* likes this.
  9. yami547

yami547 Warper Member

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm having the same issue as posted before with the water being blank. Is there a fix for this?

Attached Files: