Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Orange - Mouse Data 1.0
Hudell
Introduction
This plugin will give you access to mouse's X, Y, TileX, TileY and Down Status for both left, middle and right buttons

How to Use
This is a very simple plugin. Just activate it on your plugin manager and then set the params you want to use. The variables and switches will always be updated.

Plugin
Get it from here

License
Free for any game.

Credit and Thanks
- Hudell

DMIgames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Thanks a lot for this ^_^ I found this useful for implementing a switch that shows in game hints, so now keyboard, gamepad and the mouse all have a button down trigger for showing hints. Keep being awesome! :D

KevinFrost

KevinFrost91
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know this is a very old thread, and I apologize, but this is relevant.

Hudell, did you ever have a chance to make another plugin to make this same functionality work with touch? I'm working on a mobile game and need something like this to check for touch X and Y positions on the screen and make things happen if the touch is within the coordinates, but didn't realize this was mouse only :kaoswt2:

Any help on this would be much appreciated!

decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
Download File not Found

TheGameAfter

I'm here to help and to learn!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I know this is a very old thread, and I apologize, but this is relevant.

Hudell, did you ever have a chance to make another plugin to make this same functionality work with touch? I'm working on a mobile game and need something like this to check for touch X and Y positions on the screen and make things happen if the touch is within the coordinates, but didn't realize this was mouse only

Any help on this would be much appreciated!
It was a time I was also looking here for "touch X and Y positions on the screen" option, Hudell plugins are the best!

@decinbr I did found something the might help you...

I found this original post with help with this issue, and it could still work, it could help you set up the "touch X and Y positions on the screen".

Please let me know if that work, I didn't have the time to try it in the current mv version.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What is your favourite rpg maker plugin?
Hopefully this gets fixed before release..
Where's this sudden heatwave come from? It's not even sunny, it's just hot. Hate it!
I'm slightly disappointed that the MZ codebase still uses core.js, managers.js, objects.js, scenes.js, sprites.js and windows.js instead of core/Bitmap.js, core/Graphics.js, managers/AudioManager.js, managers/DataManager.js, etc...
just a few more hours until the toughest, most pressure 72 hours of my life, wish me luck guys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcamp10565