Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Orange - NoteTag to Variable/Switches
Hudell
Introduction
Allow you to automatically change a variable value or a switch everytime a notetag is found on a map or event.

How to Use
Activate the plugin on your project and configure the params: If you want a single notetag, just set the notetag name on the notetag param and the number of the variable/switch to update on the VariableId/switchId param.
If you want to configure multiple tags, add them using the notetag format on the noteList param, like this:

<test:15><test2:20>Now you can use the "test" and "test2" notetags on maps and events and the variables/switches 15 and 20 will always have the value of those tags.

Plugin
OrangeNoteTagToVariable.js
OrangeNoteTagToSwitch.js

License
Free for any game

Credit and Thanks
- Hudell

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
I managed to fix my car at last... :biggrin:

I'm proud of what I have achieved with my project. Don't mind with the Spanish, Ill add more languages.
Our garage has been so full since moving we haven't been able to get our car in. Storm night before last (no hail), storms forecast for last night & today. I convinced hubby we should clean out the garage and we managed to get it done and get the car in. Hail last night! Just in time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cexxiza