Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Orange - Region Collisions 1.1
Hudell
Introduction
This plugin will let you override the tile passability using regions.

Params

BlockRegionId
Any tile with the region specified on this param will be blocked, regardless of the tile configurations.

UnblockRegionId
Any tile with the region specified on this param will be passable, regardless of the tile configurations.

BlockPlayerRegionId
Any tile with the region specified on this param will be blocked for the player, regardless of the tile configurations.

UnblockPlayerRegionId
Any tile with the region specified on this param will be passable for the player, regardless of the tile configurations.

BlockEventRegionId
Any tile with the region specified on this param will be blocked for events, regardless of the tile configurations.

UnblockEventRegionId
Any tile with the region specified on this param will be passable for events, regardless of the tile configurations.

Plugin
Get it from here

FAQ
I'll keep a small FAQ here for easy reference.

Credit and Thanks
- Hudell

Last edited by a moderator:

RedAkerston

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
THANK YOU!  B)  ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... Thank you twice.  :rock-left:

igormatias

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
It would be great if I could block the player from the direction he tries Access tileset.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It would be great if I could block the player from the direction he tries Access tileset.
Hm, I'm not sure what you mean. Can you give me an example?

igormatias

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Like this. I can acess the bridge from this direction.

Kaus

The Sagittarius Bearer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Taglish
Primarily Uses
Can you make this so that you can set an allowable passage for the character to get through but below that tile? 

Example uses are for wall heights. so we can use the autotile walls and make them pass throught atleast 1 square of the wall.

Or maybe set the char's opacity to 50% to get that over the wall effect instead. 

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you make this so that you can set an allowable passage for the character to get through but below that tile?

Example uses are for wall heights. so we can use the autotile walls and make them pass throught atleast 1 square of the wall.

Or maybe set the char's opacity to 50% to get that over the wall effect instead.
Yes, I suppose this is possible now. I had tried to do it on ace, but there were some hidden classes. Now I don't have that problem anymore :)

I've added it to a new card on my to-do list.

tati light

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm having problem with this script. For example, I set blocking to a region ID and unblock to another region ID. Then when I place a unblock region touching a blocking region, the player can walk a large area around the "unblocking region", even though he shouldn't be allowed to do that. I'm using this together with SuperOrangeMovement and the avoid obstacles/avoid diagonally.

EDIT: I got another bug as well. The touching events are not happening with the pixel movement ON.

Excellent idea!

igormatias

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Is it possible to implement when a player goes to allow region, he goes under the tile. I am having this trouble:

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is it possible to implement when a player goes to allow region, he goes under the tile. I am having this trouble:

Yup, I'll do that before the end of the week.

igormatias

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
O got a bug... The UnblockPlayerRegionId is not working...

UnlockRegionId is ok.

BlockRegionId is ok too...

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
O got a bug... The UnblockPlayerRegionId is not working...

UnlockRegionId is ok.

BlockRegionId is ok too...
Thanks for reporting, I'll test it here.

MakoTorii

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

I would also like to request this feature. This would be very useful to have in this plugin.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I would also like to request this feature. This would be very useful to have in this plugin.
I've added it to my list, but it's on low priority for now.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Um.

The plugin wasn't installing properly into my plugins manager, so first I tried reinstalling it. Nothing. ("Not installing properly" as in "no information was showing up - no description, no parameters, and no help".)

So I checked it out in notepad to see if my rpg maker was being buggy, and it only showed 4 lines of code...

Is the link broken, or is something wrong with the file it's linking to?

I'm genuinely confused...

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Try downloading it again.

Github was down yesterday, the script you downloaded is probably just an error message.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished making a character selector at the beginning of the game that allows the player to pick gender and skin tone. I couldn't be more pleased.
Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
Helldivers is so much fun!
Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phihhim