Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Try opening the game console (press F8) and type the following code there:

OrangeTimeSystem.seconds

Then press enter to see the current second. Then do it again to see if it changed. That way we will know if the problem is on the core plugin or the events / variable plugin.

Skurge

" (GASP) What's going on!? "
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
OK I have opened the project in test mode, pressed F8 and entered the OrangeTimeSystem.seconds and followed your instructions.

This is what I came up with- note that the first 3 Orange Time Seconds where brought up 1-2 seconds apart via entering the search.

The Galv Stationary Turn commands are me turning to the event to collect money from- the OrangeTimeSystem.seconds is triggered after executing the events commands. Please let me know if I am reporting the game console properly.

time problem.png

Rivingtondown

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Skurge, are you using the same variable name for the second and the money "TEST BUISNESS"?

The Common Event code you posted looks messed up. You wrote "If Test Business is equal to 10 and Test Business is less than 10" into your conditional which obviously would never fire.

if ($gameVariables.value(29) == 10 && $gameVariables.value(13) < 5000) {
$gameVariables.setValue(13,$gameVariables.value(13)+50);
}

Put that in the script for your common event. Assuming Var29 is your Second variable and Var13 is your Gold Stash variable... and you set that common event to be fired every second. Then every 10 seconds it will increase your gold stash variable by 50 until it reaches 5000.

Skurge

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I have changed the conditional branch to use that script and received a syntax error: Unexpected end of imput.

I don't know what that is talking about, I don't know how to set up the common event variables for this and I'm a little confused :/

Rivingtondown

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I have changed the conditional branch to use that script and received a syntax error: Unexpected end of imput.

I don't know what that is talking about, I don't know how to set up the common event variables for this and I'm a little confused :/

No, what I posted is the conditional. You would replace the conditional completely with just that script. I'm typing at work so I can't post screenshots but maybe I'll be able to mock something up for you when I'm home using the in-editor conditionals. Send me a Private Message and I'll try to help you out later.

XGuarden

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I don't know if it's a bug but I report it as it's causing me big trouble.

I have a cute scene that was in fact really long, more then one day.

It's start with autostart.

time and daynight work great during the scene.

But I realize that after the scene, event that start automaticly at night start to run, event if it's was day.

So I guess the trouble comming from the fact that he wait for the autostart to finish before doing stuff.

Also, it's possible to start common_even in parralele? Curently if I use it for slowdown music and then slowly play se, that make player unable to move because ofthe wait command between them.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can't have anything running along with an autostart event.

XGuarden

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
I discover my probleme have nithing to do with autostart event... 

When I change map, automaticlty the cycle day restart or to be exact jumpt at 4(night)

Any idea why?

After looking all arround my code, I found that the problem came from on map load event.

Inside this code I put:

if($dataMap.meta.time_set !== undefined){

OrangeTimeSystem.hour = $dataMap.meta.time_set;

OrangeTimeSystem.updateTime();

}

it's appear that if time_set = 12, that did't work like expected.

Expected was that the time set to 12H. But the result was that the time make an +12....

Any explanation?

Last edited by a moderator:

Skurge

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm retrying me efforts with this as I'm eager to make my project as gorgeous as possible.

But I'm having the worst time trying to understand how to get this to work, is there a demo availiable that I can physically look into every aspect of it's function? I find I sometimes understand the mechanics with a project :s

Last edited by a moderator:

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/ Forum Reactor‍/ Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Hudell, sorry this link too. I click and the page is not found.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

12 done, 4-5 started. Now that the weekend is over, things will sloooowwwww down again proabably.
when you're completely done with someone's crap lol...
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist Part 3 ---

F.Healer: Here it is,I made the Simple Sandwich
Survivalist
: it's so Delicious!
Chef: Here you Go! My Gourmet Steak.
Survivalist: It's Super Delicious,Too!
F.Mage: I Made it for you!
F.Healer: Uhh...Charcoal?
F.Mage No,It's a Toast!
Chef: Did you Let it in 10 Minutes?
F.Mage: Maybe?