Suirat

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Deutsch
Primarily Uses
Hello everybody!

I`m having a question about the performance of HUDell´s Orange-Hud PlugIn.

It´s so easy to set up, extremely user-friendly and I´d love to use it!

My problem is the lag it causes as soon as I only set up Orange_Hud, and Orange_HudLine.

I tried to figure out why it is causing the lag, turned off AutoRefresh (which didn´t work),

looked through the code and I guess it is because of they way it is anchored to the Scene_Map.

Normally FPS is kept around 58-60, but if HUDell´s PlugIns are switched on, they´re around 37-61.

Perhaps it could also be my laptop, and it´s already old hardware and windows 7.

Does anyone else have problems with the performance of the OrangeHUD?

Are any alternatives known for simple Variables Display?

Greetings!

Suirat

Martin

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
swe
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just remove

234:      console.log(x, gaugeY, width, height);

and

236:      console.log(fillX, fillY, fillW, fillH);

from OrangeHudGauge.js

Last edited by a moderator:

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Just remove

234:      console.log(x, gaugeY, width, height);

and

236:      console.log(fillX, fillY, fillW, fillH);

from OrangeHudGauge.js

Oops. I'll remove that.

@Suirat Usually there's no lag involved, but depending on the settings the plugin can cause lag. You can send me your plugins.json file if you want me to check it out, but it may take a while.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got sick and had to take a few days off work in order to get tested and make sure it wasn't the big one. Felt a lot better today and thought to myself, "Hey now, I can't get tested until tomorrow anyway, I can get so much character art done today!"
....I watched Youtube and browsed this site for hours instead.
>.>
But at least I'm doing the art now! Yaaaaay.......
1638314262144.png
Didn't wanna spam the feed by posting Denzel's spritelayer separae, but I'm real happy with how this concept is coming along so wanted to share it, innit :D
EVXA wrote on Avery's profile.
Not sure how often you take time to play the games sent to you, but if you could give my game a shout & review on steam maybe that would be amazing, only if you like the game of course, I'd love to know which games have been your favorites over the years too.
I'm seeing my god daughter's school play next week. Being the mild agoraphobe I am this makes me nervous. Thus I had a dream that it was actually a plot by my best friend to take me clubbing at an establishment where it is customary to throw a harpoon at staff members to reward good service.
Praise be to the game make!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luphelia