Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
This plugin doesn't implement steam's DRM, regardless of using virtual box or not.

Erodaisiki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin doesn't implement steam's DRM, regardless of using virtual box or not.
Isn't this caused by wrapping lib and greenworks.js? I mean, if I don't use Virtual Box, its performance will be normal. Anyway, is there a way to solve this problem?

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
No, the game will continue to work without needing steam, even if you don't use virtual box.

Erodaisiki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, the game will continue to work without needing steam, even if you don't use virtual box.
Thanks, I am mistaken, I have solved this problem now.
But I have another question. I want to know if the player has purchased another game. If he has a purchase, he will get extra rewards. I know that Greenworks.isSubscribedApp(AppId) can be used for detection, but I don't know how to do it. Turn it into a variable.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Code:
$gameSwitches.setValue(SwitchId, OrangeGreenworks.isSubscribedApp(AppId))

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Apologies for the necropost material but unfortunately it seems that the plugin no longer exists in the download system. I doubt it will be subjected to a reupload unless @Hudell can advise on this due to the prior change in business focus that was documented here.

I literally just found out myself, so unless someone says otherwise I would probably consider moving on from this. Also, if necropost material restrictions don't apply here you can disregard that part.

EDIT: Also just noticed but apparently I managed to mistype the callback. Sorry about that!

Last edited:

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I've fixed all of my plugin download links and also updated the instructions for greenworks here:

With the updated instructions you can use even newer versions of the SDK and nwjs!

this process will get a lot easier on MZ

ben999

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Hudell

Appreciated if you can help me on this...

I'm using the following:
1. RPGMV 1.6.2
2. greenworks-binaries nw.js v85 (lib files)
3. wjs-v0.48.2-win-ia32
4. OrangeGreenworks 1.2 plugin
5. My script call, NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_3_0 is my achievement API name:
steam04106.PNG
steam04103.PNG

inside www folder:
steam04104.PNG

Inside www\lib folder:
steam04105.PNG

Game running smoothly with steam status indicated that the game is running.
But somehow, i found below error in console:
steam04101.PNG

Is it because of I miss out something?

Last edited:

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Add quotes around your achievement ID and it should work.

ben999

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
thanks @Hudell !!!!!
It's working now!!!!!

Songsmith

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hey @Hudell, thanks so much for the incredibly useful plugin! I followed the instructions on MakerDevs and it's working flawlessly for Windows, but I'm currently having trouble making it work for the Mac build of my game. Some of the steps on MakerDevs just seem like they can't/don't apply.

For example ' Go to the deployed folder and make sure that the lib folder and greenworks.js file are inside the www folder. Outside the www folder, delete everything except for the package.json file. We will replace those deleted files by a newer version of nw.js later.'

On a Mac deploy there is no 'www' folder. I've tried several variations of copying the matching osx version of NW.js into the deployed folder but haven't yet been able to make it work.

If possible, could you provide steps or update the MakerDevs instructions to include how to get it working for a Mac build?

Songsmith

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Hudell Any chance of an update for Mac instructions? (I saw you liked my previous comment but I don't see any difference on the MakerDevs site.)

Edit: Apologies, maybe I should have specified I'm using MV.

Last edited:

DarkSearinox92

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
@Hudell

Hi, Hudell.

I've upgraded NWJS to the latest version, v0.49.2.

Someone say that the last compatible version is 0.33.5. Is it true? :(
If yes, do you have a plan to update the script and make it compatible with new versions?

Thank you so much for your reply!

EDIT:

I've fixed all of my plugin download links and also updated the instructions for greenworks here:
MakerDevs.com
With the updated instructions you can use even newer versions of the SDK and nwjs!
Ok, i missed it xD so it's compatible, amazing!!!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So I'm practicing ITC with a spirit box, and decide to try to contact my deceased soulmate. It actually gave me multiple identifiers. Me, still a bit skeptical, asked aloud "Fine but does he still love me?" and the box spoke and printed the word "Forever" at the same time. Been a mess of tears since. :kaocry:
Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AKPoliandro