Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin doesn't implement steam's DRM, regardless of using virtual box or not.

Erodaisiki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This plugin doesn't implement steam's DRM, regardless of using virtual box or not.
Isn't this caused by wrapping lib and greenworks.js? I mean, if I don't use Virtual Box, its performance will be normal. Anyway, is there a way to solve this problem?

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, the game will continue to work without needing steam, even if you don't use virtual box.

Erodaisiki

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
No, the game will continue to work without needing steam, even if you don't use virtual box.
Thanks, I am mistaken, I have solved this problem now.
But I have another question. I want to know if the player has purchased another game. If he has a purchase, he will get extra rewards. I know that Greenworks.isSubscribedApp(AppId) can be used for detection, but I don't know how to do it. Turn it into a variable.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Code:
$gameSwitches.setValue(SwitchId, OrangeGreenworks.isSubscribedApp(AppId))

BreakerZero

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (USA)
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Apologies for the necropost material but unfortunately it seems that the plugin no longer exists in the download system. I doubt it will be subjected to a reupload unless @Hudell can advise on this due to the prior change in business focus that was documented here.

I literally just found out myself, so unless someone says otherwise I would probably consider moving on from this. Also, if necropost material restrictions don't apply here you can disregard that part.

EDIT: Also just noticed but apparently I managed to mistype the callback. Sorry about that!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YukiYuki