Orc King Faceset Needed!

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
In my game I have an Orc King. I decided ti use the sprite below for the character.

I need however a face set to match the sprite. An emotional face set is not required but would be greatly appreciated. The emotions would be Normal, Happy, Angry, Injured, Sad, Shocked, Excited and Disappointed. If you have any questions just let me know. Please and thank you. :)

Goerge Orca.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Edward Dewey

Blue Knight of Eronor
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
Sorry to disspoint you my friend, but there arent many resourses about Orcs, I have very few resourses about them. I do know of a "Orc Priest" that has face emotions. that may be usefull?

Neverward

Keeping it trill
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey I hope this guy is close to what you're looking for, but it's just a quick (kinda sloppy) edit I threw together, and there's no emotions so if not xD sorry!

edit: cleaned him up

ninjalex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@EdwardDewey123

I know, thats why I was asking if someone could make one or find some lol It's ironic that rpg maker has a lot of Orc sprites but few face sets for them. The Orc Priest" might work. Could you give me a link or some way for me to see them please.

@Dalph Thanks for the link. I'll check it out.

@Neverward he looks great. Could you possibly be able to make it into a faceset? I believe the current format s a portrait and think portraits do not fit into the face set message. I'm not entirely sure if that is correct.  

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I miss working in rpgmaker but I can only do one thing at a time. Maybe after drawing lessons I can come back.
Ever have a day like... you play minesweeper and your very first click is always a mine?
Today's patch of Eternal Dreamers is for all the gamblers out there! https://bit.ly/327mu83
i deleted anime only family guy from now on
I've discovered Stardew Valley and now I'm an addict. To think that one person designed this...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skittenmaake