RMMV Order Turn Battle and Actor Transformations Sprite Updating...

zerobeat032

Oh, it's that Zerobeat kid...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
so I'm using the Order Turn Battle system, http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Order_Turn_Battle_(Olivia), but I'm having one issue I don't know how to fix... when I transform an actor, the sprite only changes on after any turns with the prior sprite are already done. it looks like this...

ScreenShot_7_1_2022_0_35_39.png
as you can see, the old svActor is still on the current turn and not the actor I've transformed into. I was wondering if there was a way to refresh the Turn order window or something to get it to show the new actor immediately. It seems to work find if you're straight up switching actors, but not when transforming them. And for anyone wondering, yes it does this with default SV Actors as well. I tested it just to be sure it wasn't because of anything custom I'm using.

any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coin Locker title screen:
Still in progress...

Screenshot_134.png
the girls.png
So, these are all the girls of the party =3 (beside the protagonist if you play as a female.)
Now, I just have one more character sheet of the guys left and I'm done with their presentations =3
Can you recognize where this area is from? :kaocry:
Mq9QM3h.png
For those with up to 9 elements of magic; how do you structure your database. By element? Or by what is offensive vs supportive spells?
would anyone here be interested in rough concept art for the main protagonist of my game that might get changed later? :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onbetltd